• What brought on your first erection / turn-on in real life?

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Here's my attempt to kick off a new topic! Apologies if it's been done before (I tried a few searches which suggested not, but the search facility is very limited).

What do you remember as your first experience of getting turned on in real life (as opposed to, say, whilst experimenting alone during puberty)?

In my case, I was at school in my mid-teens. I was eating lunch on my own in the canteen and I exchanged glances with a girl on another table whom I vaguely knew and quite liked, though without any sexual element (or so I thought). Despite being very shy and guarded at that age, I must have had a positive expression on my face, because she flashed a lovely warm smile back at me. It caused me to melt inside in a gorgeous way. I've always been a sucker for lovely warm smiles, even in a non-sexual context. As I looked away bashfully, though, I became aware that the table at which I was sitting was saving my graces by concealing a tell-tale bulge in my trousers.

It was a wonderful experience, largely because it was so unexpected but (fortunately) under control. Nothing further happened with the girl, but I owe her a debt of gratitude for putting me in touch with my developing sexuality, even though that probably wasn't her intention at all.

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Billy Piper...ya rly

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

Wow it was a long time ago! So long that I can't remember what came first - no pun intended !

I can remember sitting in the local barber's shop waiting of a hair cut, I was probably eleven or twelve. I picked up a magazine, i think it was probably from a Sunday paper, anyway there was a black and white photogragh of a topless woman with her hands tied togeter over her head and chained to the wall so that her breasts were pushed forward.

I can remember this gave me a strange, but nice feeling, not an erection but definately a wake up call!

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

I was quite young i dont know what age exactly and i was flipping through the TV channels late at night and came across 2 girls mud wrestling, I don't know wether it was my first "awakening" but It's the most vivid one i can remember that far back xx

Or... It may have been at school:

I went to a all boys school, so there was not much opportunity and from what I recall, the female teachers were not that attractive, it was probably a recruitment policy designed not to infame the passions of the young impressionalble boys.

Anyway this went wrong when a young female student maths teacher started, fortunately she had a tendancy to leave one too many buttons undone on her chrisp white blouse, so that when she bent forward across the desk to explain something, her bra was exposed, that we a turn on for a young teenager !

I can also remember getting a massive hard on during an English lesson, to this day I don't know why, but I guess my cock had a mind of its own in those days ! By the end of the lesson, the bloody thing was still fully erect, so I had to leave the room with my school bag strategically placed. I am sure the teacher must have noticed.

SN [sign in to see picture]

I feel really really left out!! I didn't start sexually awakening (in a 'real life' type situation) till VERY late on- and I mean riddiculously late. I went to a girl's school, but never was interested in other girls there, and never had exposure to boys of my age, I realised that an 'interest in the feminine physique' was actually a little more than just an 'interest' roughly about the time I went to uni, around 18. It was the first time I'd actually met people of the LGBT community- before, the thought of being gay or bi had never even occured to me. I'd literally never looked at a guy or a gal with any sort of physical interest.

And it was during my last couple of years at uni, when I must have been just 20 or 21, when I finally developed an interest in the opposite gender. Actually finally realised at that time that I was bi, not just gay. Its a bit awkward though- because I have a very specific type that I go for with men- gangly/narrow framed, and almost always GAY. Theres a personality trait that a lot of gay men have that I seem to be a sucker for!!! Oh.... and a man in makeup- now THAT is what makes me drool!!

Anyway, because of a mixture of this late awakening, and rather annoying attraction, lets just say that my actual dating history has been... well... actually pretty poor. Or non-exhistant.

Or....

The first woman who got me phyically excited was the young wife of a guy my father worked with. I think I first met her at a social and I could not take my eyes off her.

I would have been about fourteen, she would have been in her mid twenties, so an older woman. She was a petite brunette with these amazing sexy brown eyes. She often wore tight jeans and knee length boots that showed off her fantastic bum. Although she had small boobs and an almost boyish figure, there was somthing about her that really turned me on.

She was the first real woman that I feel in lust with and boy did she educated me a few years later, but that is another story!

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Or....

The first woman who got me phyically excited was the young wife of a guy my father worked with. I think I first met her at a social and I could not take my eyes off her.

I would have been about fourteen, she would have been in her mid twenties, so an older woman. She was a petite brunette with these amazing sexy brown eyes. She often wore tight jeans and knee length boots that showed off her fantastic bum. Although she had small boobs and an almost boyish figure, there was somthing about her that really turned me on.

She was the first real woman that I feel in lust with and boy did she educated me a few years later, but that is another story!

Apologies for the poor spelling ! I must be getting over excited by the memories that this thread is bringing back, see what you have started CH?

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

This may sounds strange but my very first turn ons werent related to seeing someone sexy at all. I can remember getting an erection using swear words I'd heard grown ups use just alone in my room saying the words out loud was exhilarating and I'd go into my room intending to do it when no one was nearby. Also seeing my aunties smoking cigarettes was absolutely thrilling. I would spend hours watching them with a massive erection and they would have no idea. Think its to do with it being a thing your excluded from, only grown ups are allowed and that feeling of being around them while they were enjoying cigarettes and you couldnt. Strange, but true!

SN wrote:

I feel really really left out!! I didn't start sexually awakening (in a 'real life' type situation) till VERY late on- and I mean riddiculously late. I went to a girl's school, but never was interested in other girls there, and never had exposure to boys of my age, I realised that an 'interest in the feminine physique' was actually a little more than just an 'interest' roughly about the time I went to uni, around 18. It was the first time I'd actually met people of the LGBT community- before, the thought of being gay or bi had never even occured to me. I'd literally never looked at a guy or a gal with any sort of physical interest.

And it was during my last couple of years at uni, when I must have been just 20 or 21, when I finally developed an interest in the opposite gender. Actually finally realised at that time that I was bi, not just gay. Its a bit awkward though- because I have a very specific type that I go for with men- gangly/narrow framed, and almost always GAY. Theres a personality trait that a lot of gay men have that I seem to be a sucker for!!! Oh.... and a man in makeup- now THAT is what makes me drool!!

Anyway, because of a mixture of this late awakening, and rather annoying attraction, lets just say that my actual dating history has been... well... actually pretty poor. Or non-exhistant.

Don't feel left out, my cock may have woken up when I was eleven or twelve, but my confidence with the opposite sex took a long time to catch up, so I had over ten years of being a shy frustrated teenager/young man!

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

I gor broody when I was just 11 (I had an early puberty) only by listening to Bryan Adams and looking at his picture (he is not even handsome). When I looked at a picture of the New KIds on the Block I ... came.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.