• Straight so far, but love cock?

Scarlet Couple [sign in to see picture]

we're about Dee - I'm also up for MMF but Mrs Scarlet wants to keep it a fantasy as she's worried about the jealousy etc...

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

I want it with my husband but were not having sex and not talking currently. Sex or lack of it, has always been an issue and he gives me no indication why this is so.

At least I know where to find you guys .. should I ever become a singleton again ;-)

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

I think you'll find there are many men in the same position as other posters on here including myself. However there's very few men who would admit it to others or even themselves theat yes they are sexually attracted to some cock fun with another guy or with another guy in a threesome (MMF) scenario.

Sexual attraction is very different to emotional attraction which is what i think most men confuse a lot (I know i did for sometime) and it was only after being with Tam and speaking about it was I able to happily allow the seperation and pursue sexual gratification.

I think most women are the same, however women are FAR more open and able to admit that yes they like fun with girls too, but wouldnt enter into a relationship with a girl as the emotional attraction isnt there for them.

This also opens up the (almost but not quite so much) taboo of transexuals and their attraction to men and women etc...

love2experiment [sign in to see picture]

jenson and tammy wrote:

I think you'll find there are many men in the same position as other posters on here including myself. However there's very few men who would admit it to others or even themselves theat yes they are sexually attracted to some cock fun with another guy or with another guy in a threesome (MMF) scenario.

Sexual attraction is very different to emotional attraction which is what i think most men confuse a lot (I know i did for sometime) and it was only after being with Tam and speaking about it was I able to happily allow the seperation and pursue sexual gratification.

I think most women are the same, however women are FAR more open and able to admit that yes they like fun with girls too, but wouldnt enter into a relationship with a girl as the emotional attraction isnt there for them.

This also opens up the (almost but not quite so much) taboo of transexuals and their attraction to men and women etc...

Great comment, and so true.

love2experiment wrote:

jenson and tammy wrote:

Great comment, and so true.

glad you like!

njp [sign in to see picture]

I started fantasising over transexuals a few years ago, and even masturbated with one over a web cam, but consider myself straight.

My ex had started putting vibes up my ass, which I loved, and I had suggested her getting a strap on but hadn't got round to it.

lol thinking about it is making me horny.....

S&S [sign in to see picture]

jenson and tammy wrote:

This post sums it up pretty well I think.

After reading the thread and chatting with the OH, I think that I can definitely understand the OP's position. I think I would be happy to perform some sexual acts with a guy, but in no way want anything involving emotional attachment (including something like kissing). I guess it was just something I hadn't really thought about as I'm in a committed relationship, but this thread has definitely given a voice to some thoughts.

I think there's a distinction to be made between 'guy' and 'cock'. I would be happy to perform sexual acts with a cock, but would like the guy to be distanced from the equation. So there's a certain objectification of the cock and de-humanising of the fellow it's attached to involved. I'm not sure how this would be analysed, but that's how I feel about it right now.

Very interesting thread, cheers for bringing it up!

M & A [sign in to see picture]

Interesting thread indeed, we are both into pegging and the OH has thought about having sex with another guy, but the worry is that if the experience is not enjoyable the fantasy is no more

S&S wrote:

jenson and tammy wrote:

This post sums it up pretty well I think.

After reading the thread and chatting with the OH, I think that I can definitely understand the OP's position. I think I would be happy to perform some sexual acts with a guy, but in no way want anything involving emotional attachment (including something like kissing). I guess it was just something I hadn't really thought about as I'm in a committed relationship, but this thread has definitely given a voice to some thoughts.

I think there's a distinction to be made between 'guy' and 'cock'. I would be happy to perform sexual acts with a cock, but would like the guy to be distanced from the equation. So there's a certain objectification of the cock and de-humanising of the fellow it's attached to involved. I'm not sure how this would be analysed, but that's how I feel about it right now.

Very interesting thread, cheers for bringing it up!

Thank you S&S and very well put aswell re: objectification of a cock.

thats exactly how I see it mostly, and care very little for the guy attached to it.

Althogh I have found myself with a 'type' as it were - which is mostly someone with a similar build to myself - as if I am trying to mirror what i know best if I am going to be involved in any sort of way with another man.

Glad others find this thread interesting too and would like to see how it develops - if at all.

Jay4fun [sign in to see picture]

I think this is a very interesting topic. There is certainly a difference to how society generally views male and female bisexuality. I think with women it is positively encouraged but men generally aren't as open about their desires. Maybe this is because they are worried that they will be viewed as less of a 'man' because of it.

I think most men have a hint of curiousity about activity with the same sex. I'd certainly like to think that I would be open-minded enough to try something it if the opportunity arose. It's certainly nothing to be ashamed or embarassed about.

sweeper [sign in to see picture]

Yes I,m straight too but enjoy watching guys wanking and like to see how much they come and get turned on by knowing someone is watching me wank too.

fitguyslim [sign in to see picture]

I stumbled on this thread and created an account just so I could join in. I didn't know so many guys shared my turn-ons!

I, too, love cock but don't consider myself gay or even bi. I'm essentially passive and love to be sucked and, with the right guy, take it up the arse. I'll kiss & give in return but seeing good-looking guys in the street doesn't really do it for me. It's a sex thing.

I've been fucked with a dildo and a strap-on by women and really love that. And I guess my ultimate wish is to persuade my wife to a threesome with another bi or similarly inclined guy.

Finding guys to have fun with is the tricky part! I'm thinking of visiting a gay sauna but am a wee bit worried it'll be a bit heavy.

But just knowing there are other guys out there with similar wants and needs is cool and like someone said earlier on this thread, reading all the posts is pretty horny...

And I'm happy to chat to anyone about this topic

Sent friend request fitguyslim, if you want to chat my yahoo IM is M_And_A_69@yahoo.co.uk, also on fetlife x

Cool. Have accepted you M&A, though don't know how to chat on here. (Site novice...)

haha, bottom right hand corner of the screen there is a small cog,if you click it this will show chat option (if you available or not) to the left of that will show you who is online

Thanks! Can't stop now but will look out for you & try yahoo etc too

Jamesmc91 [sign in to see picture]

I think there are some webcam opportunities arising in this very thread

Ha! :-)

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

Sympathize with the OP, was in exactly the same position myself several years ago. A fairly homophobic upbringing (normal in those days) and many years in the RAF, where any hint of homosexuality led to instant dismissal, left me very cautious about same-sex activity, although I was always intrigued by it. I enjoyed having my ex use her dildo on me occasionally, but that was it.

After my marriage break-up I met a bi lady and we started swinging together, and one night we went to the bi-night at a swinger club so she could meet some women. While she was occupied with one I found myself with the woman's husband and we ended up holding then sucking the other's cock. I thought it was amazing!

That was several years ago and I eventually moved on to full sex with other men, trying both giving and receiving. I much prefer the first of these and occasionally visit a men-only sauna club, it wasn't as intimidating as I thought it would be so maybe the OP should give one a try?

I don't have any romantic or emotional feelings about men, unlike women, and don't like kissing men. I do really enjoy the sex though. My wife is totally understanding (being bi herself obviously helps) and actually enjoys watching me with other men. I think I'm very lucky as so many men I know have to keep their same-sex activities very private.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.