• Straight so far, but love cock?

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

nothing wrong with you mate; I peg my man very often.

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Incendiaire wrote:

I'm sure most guys would suck their own cock if they were flexible enough, your desire is probably just an extension of this.

You may not be physically attracted to other men, but you're comfortable enough with your own body, and curious about it, so doing something with another man in a limited capacity would just be a way of exploring that.

The penis has been seen as the epicentre of human sexuality for many civilisations throughout history, so it's not entirely unsurprising that on some level even straight men might find themselves curious about it and even drawn to it.

Brilliantly put, well said Incendiaire. *applaudes*

cdjon [sign in to see picture]

I am the same as a lot of you guys on here love the idea of giving oral and receiving anal. I have sucked a couple of cocks and had one in my bum. But i don't fancy men just their cocks

My top fanatsy would be to be taken by a guy while a clean his cum from my wife.

Shiny [sign in to see picture]

Never really thought about it.....so cant really have had a great desire to do it. I'd agree with those before...dont get to hung up on labels....but if you do use them and have a desire to suck cocks and be penetrated....by an actual cock (not dildo) i'd say you'd have to put yourself in the Bi or Bi curious category.

Lastly

....is there anything wrong with it....go with whatever floats your boat!

funguy1234 [sign in to see picture]

cdjon wrote:

I am the same as a lot of you guys on here love the idea of giving oral and receiving anal. I have sucked a couple of cocks and had one in my bum. But i don't fancy men just their cocks

im completly the same ;)

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

When I was in my late teens, many years ago (I am now in my late 40s) I got talking to this guy in my local pub, we were still talking at closing time, so he invited me back to his place for coffee.

The route to his place was via an unlit country lane, as we walked round a corner out of sight of any houses, I felt him brush his hand down the front of my jeans. I considered myself as being completely straight (as I still do) but I was not able to resist when he gentry stroked my cock though my jeams and a raging hard on resulted. We ended up at his place and after the promised coffee, we both got naked and sucked each other off. It was a really powerful experience that I enjoyed. There was no anal sex or kissing involved.

A one off experience for me, but obviously I am not alone!

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

Yep, I'm with most on here. Definitely don't find other guys hot or attractive and not interested in kissing or dating. It's definitely just a sexual thing and there are a few fantasies that I have...

A guy laying on me cocks touching and grinding. To receive and feel a cock and cum in my ass and to give / receive oral.

Jamesmc91 [sign in to see picture]

Can't help but get very hard every time I read this thread!

[suspended user]

suspended user

yeah its really horny isn't it?

funguy1234 [sign in to see picture]

really goodthread hehehe ,

my fantasy is pleasing an older man, no lovey stuff just oral :)

mmmmmmmmmm

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

Any others out there feeling the same?

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Ive thought about it sometimes,

But then when it gets down to the nitty gritty it turns me off.

Not that theres anything wrong in it at all!!

Its weird how we all think isnt it?

I couldnt and wouldnt go with a guy in any way as like i said, it turns me off.

But if My fiance decides to give pegging a go, Im all for it! Have been for a while lol.

And, If I had a chance to fuck a shemale in any way shape or form, I would.

At the end of the day, Do what YOU feel comfortable with. Dont let society's hang ups grind you down!

If you want to do anything sexual with the same sex then hell, Just do it!

It is 2012 afterall :) x

sidewinder [sign in to see picture]

id love to suck a shemales cock n let her fuck me im straight btw, i dont think of shemales as being men with tits lol which is what they are . would luv being spit roasted by 2 shemales

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think erectile shaven cock is very beautiful sight. I have never sucked it or been persuaded to "take" it!!

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

I'm a straight guy but I find nothing sexier when my wife does me. The whole experience gives me going. I can totally understand gay guys - I see why. I love my wifes pussy too much to be gay.

Your choice, do what you want. Thank goodness for lube !!!!

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Totally not on subject but - did you know if you filled a swimming pool with lube and jumped in that you would drown, there is no friction.

I met a guy that sold the machinery that puts the lube in the tubes and he had been to America and the sex toy company there had told him.

Sorry

Jamesmc91 [sign in to see picture]

I have two dildos, one is an extra thick realistic dick, the other is a glass toy shaped not too disimalar to a cock. I like to take the glass one in my ass and then use the suction cup to put the extra thick one on the wall and deepthroat it whilst fucking myself with the other one, to try and simulate taking it and giving it. Anyone else?

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Surely that can't be right about the swimming pool of lube? Lube is generally more viscos, allowing for more purchase than water. it would be harder to swim in because it's thicker than water, but if you were a decent swimmer and the lube wasn't like honey you'd be fine.

I there was no friction you'd jump in and crash straight to the bottom as if there was less than air. Even air creates friction, that's why wind can wave a flag.

Scarlet Couple [sign in to see picture]

I'm a straight married guy, but have to admit to have fantasised about cock, the idea of wanking and sucking a smooth cock is a bit of a turnon, I've never done anything about it and I doubt that I ever will, but i do love my wife using anal toys on me, it's such a different orgasm.

A fantasy that drives me wild is the idea of my wife and i 69ing (her on top) while she is taken from behind by another man with a smooth shaved hard cock... Anyone else have these types of fantasies while in a straight married relationship?

Spocket [sign in to see picture]

Must admit, I do like a very good looking Shemale but has to pass as very feminine apart from the cock of course. That definatley has my mind racing and would quite easily be tempted. But the thought of actually taking a guys cock orally or through the back door doesnt do anything for me whatsoever so its a wierd mind set I have.. I'm married and consider myself straight, but If i fancy shemales then what actually am I ??

Answers on a postcard please

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.