• Ladies... What size shoe are you ?

emma m [sign in to see picture]

size 8

emma m [sign in to see picture]

size 8

Miss tease [sign in to see picture]

A narrow 7 for me

flirtatiousbaby [sign in to see picture]

Ok, so I am not female, but the thread got me thinking. I have size 12 feet, but would say I am "average" down below. Is there any truth in the myth of big feet = big tools?! lol

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

I shouldn't think so, fb, beyond a larger person being slightly more likely to have a big tool than a smaller person. I'll be brave and say that I'm about average in size, certainly not below, but if what men say is true I've got a smaller tool than average. Fortunately it's plenty big enough to do it's work.

Rabbitlover, I feel your pain with 9.5 size feet. I'm a male that size but I do like ladies' shoes and I have to look hard for them in 9 or 10 to fit me. And I'm not even over 6' tall! I hope you don't think being tall itself is a curse - I love tsll ladies, even (especially?) in heels.

flirtatiousbaby [sign in to see picture]

Size 12 in mens are a nightmare to find! Shops have told me they do not even routinely stock them! Nightmare

RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]

MrPink wrote:

Rabbitlover, I feel your pain with 9.5 size feet. I'm a male that size but I do like ladies' shoes and I have to look hard for them in 9 or 10 to fit me. And I'm not even over 6' tall! I hope you don't think being tall itself is a curse - I love tsll ladies, even (especially?) in heels.

It's not so much because I'm tall, it's the size of my feet that's the curse! I can hardly ever find beautiful shoes in my size, they're almost always designed for older women. Being tall, in my opinion, can be a blessing & a curse. I don't know how many times I've heard people gasp "wow, she's tall" as I walk past them.

flirtatiousbaby wrote:

Size 12 in mens are a nightmare to find! Shops have told me they do not even routinely stock them! Nightmare

My dad's got the same problem, but I think shops/companies are starting to accomodate for those with larger feet. Thank god! I have to shop at Evans - the shop for larger women - for beautiful shoes that fit perfectly. I often shop online because being slender I don't feel comfortable shopping in the Evans stores.

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Size 4

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

"I wish mine were a 7, but alas mine are larger at 9 - 9.5"

(The curse of being a little over 6ft tall!!)

I love tall ladies too! there no shame in that! and Iove a lady with a large shoe size!!

RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]

kinkycop wrote:

"I wish mine were a 7, but alas mine are larger at 9 - 9.5"

(The curse of being a little over 6ft tall!!)

I love tall ladies too! there no shame in that! and Iove a lady with a large shoe size!!

I'm not ashamed. It just gets a little hard to find shoes that fit & look stylish every now & then.

Trousers are another issue, as my inside leg length last measured at 36 - 37 inches! I see them as my best feature! But, no they're not my legs in the picture!

Catastrophic [sign in to see picture]

Between 7-8 Australian sizes (I know they are diffrent to the UK sizes but don't know by how much).

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

flirtatiousbaby wrote:

Ok, so I am not female, but the thread got me thinking. I have size 12 feet, but would say I am "average" down below. Is there any truth in the myth of big feet = big tools?! lol

No truth in it at all FB.

I know of guys who have size 7/8 feet and are huge!! And I have known guys who have large feet and are average.

Imogen [sign in to see picture]

flirtatiousbaby wrote:

I think it's getting a lot better than it used to be. My OH is a size 12 and we've definitely had less trouble finding him shoes in the last couple of years. That said, we spent hours trecking round town trying to find a pair of affordable shoes that he could wear to a wedding the other week, and the main problem seemed to be that although there were plenty of 12s available in most shops, they were mostly really narrow around the toes so they were really uncomfortable for him. No wonder he tends to live in trainers! We found that Deichmann (prob spelled that totally wrong!) had a great selection of 12s, and they're nice and cheap but seemed decent quality.

The problem I usually have with size 4s is that it's a pretty common size so I often find that shops sell out of my size.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

S&M sexy times wrote:

My other half is a wide size 7 as well, bless her.

Hope you are keeping well sweetlove.

i am thanks.

the only place i can really find feminine shoes that fit me is places like evans (new look would be allright if i wanted non supportive ballet pumps or high heels) even places like clarks dont fit properly

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

tiny 3 and a half for me.

irisangela [sign in to see picture]

size 6.5 australian :)

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

Rabbitlover, I can see how people being wowed by your height could get a bit wearing - and they shouldn't say out loud any more than they should comment on the size of women's boobs out loud. But if you caught me doing it I would honestly be positively impressed.

I have bought some ladies styles from Magnus shoes - pricey, and in and out of fashion alarmingly. Sometimes I look on their website and it all looks great, other times it's more like they plan to outfit coach parties. I tend to stick to the sale items to get things at a more reasonable price.

Otherwise, I get them where I can find them. In previous decades I used to be able to tour the shoe factories of Northmptonshire and Leicestershire but they've all gone now.

I get emails from ultimate shoes who have stuff up to good sizes for the TG market. Might be worth getting on their mailing list, as again they come up with some nice styles occasionally. Have a look at www.ultimate-shoes.com.

If I think of any more I'll let you know.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I'm a size 8 or 9 it used to be really hard finding shoes that fitted when i was a teenager as for some reason i could only fit in a 9 at that time i find it so much easier to get shoes now . i have fairly narrow feet as well i sometimes buy mens trianers!

LoverBunny [sign in to see picture]

I'm a teeny size 2 or 3

georgie69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 3 or a 4

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.