• Caught by the monster in law!!! What to do?!?!?!

lauras8 [sign in to see picture]

that's exactly what I'm doing haha! and it;s just annoying how she hasn't mentioned it before, if it was that much of a problem for her she should have said it from the start :(

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

She might have just thought you wouldn't do it under her roof without asking permission anyway?

bumble [sign in to see picture]

Speaking as a parent (my eldest is only 10, so not something i have to face just yet!), when my children reach that age I will accept that they are having sex, but i certainly won't want to be hearing them at it! I don't think that's unreasonable ;o)

Try to put yourself in her position. You know your parents have/had sex, but would you be happy to listen to them at it?

Good luck in your pursuit of the squirt! :o)

Oh I know but in the year I've been going out with my boyfriend it's happened twice, so I don't think that's too bad! At least she hasn't walked in on us haha!

And thank you! :)

bumble [sign in to see picture]

Twice in a year isn't too bad! When i was with my first 'proper' boyfriend his mum used to bang on the wall if i was getting too noisy! She never said a word about it tho, and when i saw her i just carried on like normal! haha. She thought the sun shone out my backside, the daughter she never had!

Also, before i met my hubby i was engaged to another bloke. One evening we had been fooling about in his room and he came all over my chin and down my neck. It wasn't until i got home later that evening that i realized i had dried, crusty spooge all down my neck. I'd had a chat with his mum before i left, so she must've seen it! Cringe!

pinkk [sign in to see picture]

sorry no advice on the MIL situation but just curious what was oh doing to make u squirt lol? ive never managed but hubby would love this! xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Its about respect as bumble says my daughter is 22 I am sure she has an active sex life but I dont want to hear it, any more than she would want to hear us. I used to sleep at my wifes house before we married sometimes, we never had sex though. "Monster in law" is hardly repectful, cultivate friendship with his mother she can be your biggest friend or worst enemy.

bumble wrote:

Twice in a year isn't too bad! When i was with my first 'proper' boyfriend his mum used to bang on the wall if i was getting too noisy! She never said a word about it tho, and when i saw her i just carried on like normal! haha. She thought the sun shone out my backside, the daughter she never had!

Also, before i met my hubby i was engaged to another bloke. One evening we had been fooling about in his room and he came all over my chin and down my neck. It wasn't until i got home later that evening that i realized i had dried, crusty spooge all down my neck. I'd had a chat with his mum before i left, so she must've seen it! Cringe!

oh no how awful haha!

pinkk wrote:

sorry no advice on the MIL situation but just curious what was oh doing to make u squirt lol? ive never managed but hubby would love this! xx

Well.... I was lying on my back and he was just fingering me really deep with two fingers hittnig right against my g spot. Because I'd told him I wanted to try it I think it got him super-excited and then he really made a good effort to make me squirt and before we got interrupted, I could feel myself start doing it which is an accomplishment for me as I can't orgasm through sex :(

good luck!! xx

hornyredhead [sign in to see picture]

Could be worse, I got caught giving my OH a BJ while he was in hospital. By the nurse.

RishiTT [sign in to see picture]

hornyredhead wrote:

Could be worse, I got caught giving my OH a BJ while he was in hospital. By the nurse.

rated!! x

[suspended user]

suspended user

RishiTT wrote:

hornyredhead wrote:

rated!! x

would be worse if you caught a nurse lol

hornyredhead wrote:

hahahaha that's hilarious! bet it was hard to talk yourself out of that one!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

i want to know what happened after did she draw the curtains or call a halt?

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't mention it or worry too much. Pretty much everyone has had their parents or partners parents hear or see something.

bb1137 [sign in to see picture]

just pretend it never happened

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

women who are loud sexually are so hot!

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

Luckily me and my OH are OK in this department! Im close enough to my mom to recommend which vibe she should buy, shes been in our room LOADS and seen my toys. My OH's mom actually used to make and sell bondage gear so we generally dont mind if they know what we get up to xx

DraeneiShaman [sign in to see picture]

I'd quite like to hear my parents having sex, I don't know, I've never been aware of it ever happening and I'm sure it does, but it would reassure me and make me happy if I could hear them enjoying themselves together :) not sure they would feel the same hearing me!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.