• Caught by the monster in law!!! What to do?!?!?!

lauras8 [sign in to see picture]

Worst thing ever! My OH was trying to make me squirt tonight and it's the first time we've ever tried doing it.....I was literally about to (I could feel myself starting to squirt) and his mum shouts up saying "What's all the shouting?!?!" Later we went downstairs and you could tell she was in a bad mood... I have to see her again on Friday, what do I do?!?!

MORTIFIED. help me :(

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm tell her to get a grip haha, we are all human and she must have done the deed to produce your other half!! Both of our mums have caught us in the act but swiftly left the room and never mentioned it again :)

Ms ML [sign in to see picture]

You weren't seen, so you can maybe just ignore it all when you see her next, me and the OH have been almost caught too many times to count, and usually by his parents (Once by his nan, which was even worse ,)) but just brave it out, and most likely no one will mention it, and in a while it'll just be a funny story :D

urghhhh it's just sooo embarrassing! and especially when it happened right as I was about to orgasm....not good :( it affects my confidence too :( the ability to be invisible would be GREAT on friday haha!

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

just try n pretend nothing happened.... only solution

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

things like this happened

i remember my ex's mother found her vibrator... nothing too bad excepy for fact it was a clone a willy model of me

oh no that isn't good haha!

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

bet that put you off a bit!!! Forget about it, she probably didn't know you were having sex and thought you were just playing about. Put it out of your mind and next time maybe wait until she goes out so you can finish!

Jealous you were nearly squirting too

Oh yeah LL is right! She was probably more annoyed cause you were being so loud and didn't even twig you were having sex!

littlemisslh [sign in to see picture]

Best to pretend it never happened and try your hardest not to blush when you next see her! xxx

stamford [sign in to see picture]

She never actually saw you in the act, she doesnt know what you were doing so dont worry about it, unless of course you were screaming..... " Fuck me harder, Oh Oh make me cum, make me cum " !!! Yeah that would be a dead give away

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

She must have known what all the screaming was about so she was just trying to embarrass you. If you could pull it off it would be far more embarrassing for her if you gave her a very matter-of-fact explanation of what all the screaming was about with as much detail as to technique etc. as you can muster. After that I bet you could scream the roof off and she wouldn't say a thing.

Banananananas! [sign in to see picture]

My mothers so discreet, waits to the next morning to enquire if i had a volume switch....

Also my ex's mum started laying past the washing in his room before she noticed, was the fact she dillydallied in headphones in opened the drawer looked over her shoulder dropped the basket yelped and ran, We obviously had stopped by a scramble for covers wasnt as quite as we thought lol

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

My family are very open about sex and I've been caught/heard by my parents and my ex's parents too!

Just act normal , don't worry about it we're all human, we all have sex.

Maybe don't make so much noise in your Mother in law's house next time though ;) x

stamford [sign in to see picture]

Its true what dotdashdot says above, its the most natural thing we do !

morefun [sign in to see picture]

I don't blame her being in a bad mood tbh, just cuz sex is natural doesn't mean anyone has to hear you at it. I find it hard to believe that people can't control the level of noise when they aren't completely in private.

Just don't mention it unless she does, then unless you were shouting out really bad stuff just make out it was something else. I've no idea what though, arguing? winding each other up? play fighting? If she knows it was definitely sex and she mentions it, just appologise and acknowledge it wasn't respectful and reassure her that it won't happen again.

it was sooooo embarrassing haha!

and the worst thing is, she spoke to my boyfriend when I'd gone saying it's disrespectful that we do it when she's in the house but she hardly ever goes out!! And what's even worse is, I hate ordering LH things to my house cos my mum is in 4/7 days of the week :( so I ordered an anal wand to my OH's house about 2 weeks ago and she brought that up last night to my OH saying "oh she must want to keep it from her mum so it must be something naughty" CRINGEEEEEEE

morefun [sign in to see picture]

Obviously it has to be something naughty because you wouldn't want your mother/father/sister finding their birthday/christmas/suprise present. If you have anything that looks like a gift, smuggle it in , Tell her you want her opinion on something, show it her and say I hope you don't mind me ordering it to this address but I didn't want my mum/dad/brother or whoever to find it. Do you think they will like it?

I wouldn't say it is disrespectful doing it in her house unless she has said she doesn't want you having sex in her house but being anything other than completely discreet about it is disrespectful.

yeah good idea :) and no she's never mentioned it before and my OH and I have been together for over a year :S

Hmm maybe lay off going round for a couple of days or weeks, spend some time at your house instead... She is obviously getting annoyed with it and to be honest if my mum said she found it disrespectful for me to do it in her house, I wouldn't do it - plenty of adventurous places outside haha :P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.