• Sex and it's meaning!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Miss teach and nurse that is surely rhetorical, if you dont believe sex is emotional what other option is there

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

Miss teach and nurse that is surely rhetorical, if you dont believe sex is emotional what other option is there

I dont quite get what ur comment is stating?

I believe sex is emotional. Others on here have commented that it is not their belief (which i have no qualms or queries with - i asked the orginal question to get people thinking) so as an extention to the post, I posed the question of -

Those who dont believe sex is emotional have you just had sex for the sake of it? Sake of it implying that you could at that moment in time take it or leave it but it was on offer? I then hoped this related back to it just being a physical act. Yes i understand people just see it as a physical act but i wondered because of no emotional ties people just "did it" because they could? And not because they were particulary attracted to the person.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh well in that case miss T&N of course, if a drunken women slaps her beer on the bar and says "I want to fuck you" why not.

That actually did happen and it was the worst bedroom experience of my life.

what she should have said is I have been drinking all day and have diorheera can I crap in your bed LMAFO (in hindsight)

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

I think sex is what you make it. If there's a spark there, it can turn into something more (that's happened to me twice now), or you can just have sexy sex with no strings attached (which I've had once).

Personally, I much prefer sex when it's a physical demonstration of emotion between two people. I find it far sexier when I know that my partner is working for my pleasure as well as his own, and I can do the same for him, thus making it more of a shared experience than (speaking PURELY from my experience of ONS) "I got a hole, you got somethin' to stick in it. Let's rock."

I don't know, maybe it's just me reading into it too much, but it felt purely like a convenience thing, regardless of the fact that he was one of the fittest, most beautiful men I'd ever seen in my life, and that didn't detract from the experience, but it definitely made a massive difference.

I guess the point I'm waffling whimsically towards is that sex, for me, is absolutely a purely physical thing, but the reason for the sex is the important bit. Did this make ANY sense whatsoever?

[suspended user]

suspended user

I frequently think on here I am from another planet, sex is great but just a bit of our life ( and my previous GF) its a great way to express love and emotion, but so is driving through the night for eight hours just to be together when sex isnt possible, or to completely wreck every muscle in your body giving her the kitchen she has always wanted. romance and love is where you want to find it

I agree with you Gunther (jesus i never thought i would type those words lol)

My OH and I dont let our lives revolve around sex but its active. We have scaraficed alot of time - being apart to ensure our future is what we want it to be. We wrote our own wedding vows, we tell each other every day exactly what we mean to each other. He worked 12 hours a day and travelled 4 hours each day so we shared the same bed at night. I moved to several new areas to make sure we were always together. So yes sex is a great way to express love and emotion but it shoudlnt dominate your life together.

Sex isnt the be all and end all as im sure the majority will agree but also sex with ur patner is what takes it from a friendship to a relationship.

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

You can only have an emotional bond with someone you care about, Ive never had a one night stand with someone ive cared about. Though I have had casual sex with people i have but rarely beyond friends. I'm not one to have sex with someone and then presume they'll immediatly love me. Sex can be just a physical act, though with someone i do care about ie my OH then it is an emotional and physical act because he is someone i care for alot x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

I agree with you Gunther (jesus i never thought i would type those words lol)

My OH and I dont let our lives revolve around sex. We have scaraficed alot of time - being apart to ensure our future is what we want it to be. We wrote our own wedding vows, we tell each other every day exactly what we mean to each other. He worked 12 hours a day and travelled 4 hours each day so we shared the same bed at night. I moved to several new areas to make sure we were always today. So yes sex is a great way to express love and emotion but it shoudlnt dominate your life together.

Sex isnt the be all and end all as im sure the majority will agree but also sex with ur patner is what takes it from a friendship to a relationship.

it hasnt yet been declared an internet crime to agree with me (but things are in process).. I am sure you are correct but we had sex within minutes of me actually realising we had a friendship, i thought i was just having a date with a sort of friend. Its one thing to blow a ladies mind with fantastic sex, its another to arrive completely exhausted just to be with her and listen to her breathing rythm change just because she has her man in her bed.

Having been asked about this, this evening - i thought id bring it back - hope it explains what i wanted to say to a certain person

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.