• A little bit of what we fancy

BelleDJ [sign in to see picture]

Hi all this is my first post here even though I have been a member for a while.

I just need to share this as I am so excited, I went out with this fella almost 10yrs ago now and over a year ago we found ourselves via FBook, the other night I had had a few drinks and feeling in a naughty mood me and this fella did pm each other and have a chat but it was nothing ever more than that until this night where I told him how I was feeling and that I would like nothing mor than to have a flirt with him if he was up for it, instantly he agreed and its gone from there and ended up agreeing to meet up with the intention of taking it further he knows how shy I can be and I asked him that if nothing happened would he be put out, not at all was his reply.

We met Monday gone, I was so nervous we kissed and touched each other and he knew that I was struggling with it all he was so lovley about it all, I then agreed that I didnt want to leave without doing to him what I set out to do, I gave him in his words "THE BEST BJ EVER" I totally love every second of it all and now I am looking forward to meeting him up with him again and we have also planned to have a night together, the good thing about all of this is neither of us want a relationship with each other we just want to have fun.

Has anyone else ever been in this situation, if so how did it work out for you?

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

Hi Belle, welcome to the forums :) Loved reading your story, glad it worked out so well for you ;) I have thought about doing a similar sort of thing with some of the girls I used to go to school with, I have some of them as friends on FB but haven't dared to message them about it!

Thanks for the welcome JR, also what I forgot to mention which makes me giggle as im writing it, as I also have a thing for him in his glasses which he finds so funny and it wasnt until after I had left him that I realised that he hadnt worn them, he is under very strict instructions for next time to have them on lol

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

Hehe, what have you got in store for him next? You're gonna have to pull something out the bag to top the BEST BJ EVER :P

anno, im gonna have to stay on top of my game on the BJ front, I have ideas for our night but what will happen next is another story hehe

I just sent him a sexy txt, hopefully he will be in a meeting as hes reading it LOL

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.