• Recommend us a good..........

stamford [sign in to see picture]

Massage Oil.

The wife and I are into giving each other a good massage from time to time but I'm really getting put off with our current one we use which is the Durex 2 in 1. Starts off really nice and then gets so tacky and sticky ! Looking for something that lasts a while as well. Not looking for lube - Just massage oils please

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15442

Personally , I like this product. I am a big fan of ginger anyway , so the smell of this for me is beautiful.

A little goes a long way and it feels lovely.

Ok , so it is not an "Oil" more a "Cream" but , if you haven't tried it, it may be worth a look :)

xL-Yx

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Why not try Swoon Massage in a Bottle? It's a nice all-rounder with a lovely coconut scent :-)

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

My gf and I started using Grape Seed Oil a while ago, and haven't needed to try anything else. It's smooth, lasts a while, natural, and you can easily find it in most aromatherapy/health food type shops

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

Yeah the swoon one is gorgeous...I have a review up of it.

However...Its AWFUL on your feet...everywhere else it feels lovely to rub in, o rto have it rubbed in. On your feet its not nice for either person! x

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

ShaftMaster wrote:

My gf and I started using Grape Seed Oil a while ago, and haven't needed to try anything else. It's smooth, lasts a while, natural, and you can easily find it in most aromatherapy/health food type shops

Sweet almond oil is an alternative to grape seed oil. :) You can use either of them as a base and add an essential oil of your choice to them to make your own scented massage oil. :) But that's only if you want to go to such lengths. :P And, as was mentioned above, it can be found in shops like Holland & Barrett, or even some chemists.

Otherwise, the Swoon massage oil is really pleasant smelling - quite sweet, though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.