• MFF threesome ideas

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

Lucky enough to have a threesome with a couple of girlfriends lined up for this friday. Done this once before and have plenty of ideas of my own but been massively impressed with the collective kinkiness of this place since I stumbled on it at the weekend, so to make this as unforgettable for all as I'm hoping it will be thought I'd throw this open for any experiences, likes/dislikes especially both from male and female perspectives.........

Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]

Ork wrote:

From what I have heard the guy is supposed to sit back and let them go at it first... from what I have heard lol, who know's? Blindfold's all round would be fun no one could see anything lol could be interesting.

I completely agree with Ork about the guy sitting back and letting them go at it first, be the gentleman and wait for them to get you involved...

Also, to be honest... Anything could be fun and interesting in a MFF ^.^ (Fantasy that me and the OH share, doubt I'll be so lucky) ^.^

[suspended user]

suspended user

If they are Chinese, gag the pair of them so they cant talk about shopping, just something I learned a while ago lol

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Let the start, watch and then join in when you feel its time for your c*ck to be sucked!

When its 2 fems its about them putting on a show before they focus on you!

Enjoy!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.