• A very very intimate problem..

QueenC [sign in to see picture]

I have just discovered a small spot-like lump down below. Its not painful unless I ouch it and looks like a small white-head spot. Any ideas what it could be? Been with my current partner for 5 years so I'm ruling out STIs. Be good to get an opinion before spreading my legs before a doc.

Cheers :) x

*Touch it.. Doh!

Tisme [sign in to see picture]

could be nothing more sinister than a cyst. If it is it will probably disappear of it's own accord. If worried get it seen to. I get them quite regularly

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

First of all just because you have been with him for x amount of time does not mean you should rule out STI's.

It could well just be a spot, have you ever had a spot there before? Does it feel or look different? How long has it been there?

If you are concerned get it checked out, the doc will have seen it all before and only someone qualified to do so will be able to put your mind at ease.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, it could just be a spot. Do you wax or shave down there? Possibly an ingrown hair, they hurt like mad!

Tomcatter [sign in to see picture]

where abouts down below, my oh gets ingrown hairs which look like white spots to start with

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

QueenC wrote:

I have just discovered a small spot-like lump down below. Its not painful unless I ouch it and looks like a small white-head spot. Any ideas what it could be? Been with my current partner for 5 years so I'm ruling out STIs. Be good to get an opinion before spreading my legs before a doc.

Cheers :) x

Ive have had this. I know exactly where you mean as well. Its not to do with ingrowing hairs tomcatter if its where i think it is. I never went to the doctor because they disappear after a day or two. I dont think it is anything to worry about but it kinda does feel like a little cyst. I have only ever noticed it twice in the last couple of years. It can be quite hard and goes within a few days. Please do not worry unless it is still there after a week or it starts hurting, but then again if you are worried see a doctor.

Thanks for the advice guys. You lot are such a friendly bunch!

It does feel quite hard, more under the skin than above, if that makes sense.Only noticed it today, so like suggested, I'll leave it a few days and hopefully it'll clear up- it's just my luck, seeing my boyfriend tomorrow for the first time since Friday. Think the lights will be turned out for this one! xx

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like exactly what I had. Mine never really hurt though, and it was never red or sore. So I assume it was some kind of cyst. It was so tiny that only I would be able to spot it and i wouldnt notice it unles i was touching myself intimately if that makes sense.

Yeah, it doesnt hurt, just feels a bit irritated if I touch it. It is really small though so does sound similar. Thanks again :)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I had this, right on the skin under the clit hood. Turned out to be nothing at all (as the others have said) but I had the doctor look at it anyway. Always better to be over cautious than under! I'd say keep the area extra clean (but wash with mild water and no soap to avoid irritation) and if it's still around in a few days time, nip to the doctors :)

Adx

Tisme [sign in to see picture]

QueenC wrote:

Thanks for the advice guys. You lot are such a friendly bunch!

It does feel quite hard, more under the skin than above, if that makes sense.Only noticed it today, so like suggested, I'll leave it a few days and hopefully it'll clear up- it's just my luck, seeing my boyfriend tomorrow for the first time since Friday. Think the lights will be turned out for this one! xx

Sounds like it could be a cyst & if it is, you might have to be more patient than giving it a few days. Mine has been there for a long while. Dr's said they would drain it, if it got too big.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I had a small what you can call acne there on my private parts. It is not nice, it does usually feel hard and can be painful to touch, usually on the outer labia. it usually went in few days. or a bit of tee tree directly on it sorted the issue for me.

I would say, if its only couple of days and then it disappears, dont worry too much. if it stays, see a doctor after few days. Just to check.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.