• Anal play in relationships.

Chamelian [sign in to see picture]

just me in the dark about the whole thing then, thanks for that -

I did say to the OH that I thought that we'd av heard of o alot more mysterious deaths if it were true!! Maybe He'll oblige to taking his wicked way with me now that's cleared up Ta.

loverNotaDancer [sign in to see picture]

I'm very keen on anal and my OH is slowly coming round, mainly beacuse she enjoys being rimmed. Once she's "warmed up" a lubed finger in her ass also works wonders. She used my bad boy on me and we're discussing a strap on. I hope I can persuade her, it's been a long time since I've been fucked in the ass and I love it!

dani5791 [sign in to see picture]

personally for me loosing my anal virginity was the best decision we made as a couple but I am glad I waited, it took a long time to warm up to anything more than a pinky but I wouldn't look back now it brings a whole new meaning to love making it isn't just filth you see in a dirty film :) I'm not really sure how to convince her but maybe slipping a pinky in during intercourse may well make her see it isn't dirty or painful :) Lube Lube Lube is my best advice I think haha good luck! x

ruffnek [sign in to see picture]

Just popped this in to start http://store.adam4adam.com/love-pacifier-butt-plug_1065.html

Gemma TV [sign in to see picture]

I love receiving anal and fortunately my OH loves taking me with a strapon. While I love it, it's not the same as the real thing, tho.

She's also more than willing to assist in inserting butt plugs and the like in me so I'm obviously a very lucky guy/girl, lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.