• THREE somes

Bladebabe [sign in to see picture]

Had a FFM threesome a couple of years ago and it was great, would love to try agagin and try MMF

True_f#cking_Romance [sign in to see picture]

It's opened new doors into our sexual adventures. If you really want to try it again then there are lots of couples out there, it just takes time to find them.

Looksgoodinheels [sign in to see picture]

True_f#cking_Romance wrote:

Hi,
    We always wanted to be watched by another couple, which led us to placing an ad on a swingers website. We eventually met a lovely couple with similar interests and after texting/meeting for a coffee etc we decided to meet for adult fun, but not partner swopping. The night started off with watching each other in our own couples, then the two women suggested some light play between themselves. Wow, lots of licking and kissing later we were all on the bed but with just the two women interacting. We fully reccomend three or foursomes and finding a similar couple who don't do the swopping thing made it very comfortble.

You lucky thing id love to try this but OH wouldn't go for it. i'm jelous

True_f#cking_Romance [sign in to see picture]

It took a while for us to muster the courage, but we just saw it as enhancing an already great sex life, not repairing or replacing one. We knew what we wanted and discussed it a lot before going ahead. Maybe see if they would like to be watched first and go from there...

lauraee66132 [sign in to see picture]

I would be with another woman as well as my OH previously, but in my current relationship it's going to have to stay a fantasy - I'm more posessive of him and I think I'd probably get to jealous

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

Well, it's 6.10pm and in 2 hours I will have two men to myself!

We've had two other MMF and they have been crap - hoping for a better time tonight.

We are coming to the UK in two weeks and are hooking up with another lady so hubby will have his first FFM - tis only fair on him and she is bi so it will fun all around.

We usually do the couples thing, but it's just so hard trying to find couples that are compatible and near to us (live in a small island) or we have to come to the UK to play but don't do it very often because of the cost.

Anyway......tonight :) Hopefully I won't be able to walk tomorrow ha ha

Miss K [sign in to see picture]

FFM for me

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.