• THREE somes

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

Only way I can ever imagine doing a threesome is FFM - MMF doesn't appeal to me much. :/

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

Only way I can ever imagine doing a threesome is FFM - MMF doesn't appeal to me much. :/

I used to say that, then I tried DP and there was no looking back!!!

I much prefer MMF probably due to the fact, I like pushing all the emotions in my OH and I know he likes watching men with me.... (sub thing)

I've no interest in playing with woman anymore unless they are Dom or with their own partner.

punchnjudy [sign in to see picture]

Horny Cock_A_Too wrote:

punchnjudy wrote:

Horny Cock_A_Too wrote:

punchnjudy wrote:

tea and biscuits

lol

i was being sarcastic to a dumb question

like I believe that ?

so why else would a woman meet 2 guys in a hotel room

doh

She may be lacking imagination!!!!

Alternatively, they could watch Wimbledon tucking into strawberries & cream while watching the ladies doubles, hardening up. They could ignore tennis and she could just play with the “balls”, she has four of them handy and she’s a big girl who must know what to do with them. She could lie back and let the two guys “gobble” her strawberries and tongue cream from ..... use your imagination...

Lots of possible alternatives to "tea & biscuits" with just a little imagination

[suspended user]

suspended user

PunchnJudy;

Hi question asked "tongue in cheek", not my preferred use for it. Was it rhetoric?? Accept sarcasm, as "the lady is always right".

By blackberry between being dropped

andrex [sign in to see picture]

I'd love either, to see my wife being licked by another woman would be a dream come true, to see her sucking off another guy while I fuck her from behind is another. Sadly both are just dreams but I wait for the day....

couple69 [sign in to see picture]

fizzy wrote:

Tisme wrote:

I would also have a fantasy of FFM, but couldn't bare the thought of him touching another woman

i'm the same ive always said if i had the exerperince of been with another women i would make my hubby sit and wacth, he wouldnt be able to join in because i couldnt handle it.

Same here, we've discussed it but it would probably lead to jealousy!

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

Ive had a FFM the reality was no way near as good as the fantasy of it! In fact it ended in tears!

I would love a MMF though, but we'll see if I decide to act on that one!

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

Had a FFM (I'm the M btw) which was fantastic. Double deep throat session with a thirty something MILF and a twenty something sub. Both egging eachother on and both with awesome gag reflexes. Will remember this forever.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

couple69 wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Tisme wrote:

I would also have a fantasy of FFM, but couldn't bare the thought of him touching another woman

i'm the same ive always said if i had the exerperince of been with another women i would make my hubby sit and wacth, he wouldnt be able to join in because i couldnt handle it.

Same here, we've discussed it but it would probably lead to jealousy!

i still like to disscuss the ydea with my hubby it gets him all hot and botherd

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to do either! FFM or MMF. Not sure if it will ever be a reality though...

Betty 07 [sign in to see picture]

id like to try either too, I dream a lot bout going down on another woman but always considered myself straight? go figure ?

However I know my OH would never consider it, so maybe thats why i dream about it ?

[suspended user]

suspended user

try a FFFM with 3 chinese women, I swear they were discussing the weeks shopping.....in the end we went out for a meal LMAO

[suspended user]

suspended user

Punchnjudy:

Reviewing earlier remarks; "Accept Sarcasm as the lady Is alwys right" should read "Accept Sarcasm Remark as a Lady is always Right. Made out of respect not returned sarcasm"

Horny Cock_A_Too

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ochierdi said;

"I used to say that, then I tried DP and there was no looking back!!! 

I much prefer MMF probably due to the fact, I like pushing all the emotions in my OH and I know he likes watching men with me.... (sub thing)

I've no interest in playing with woman anymore unless they are Dom or with their own partner. "

Pleased to learn that DP is enjoyable when your receiving it, never could make up my mine!!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Have a fantasy that OH enjoys being taken by another woman but she denies it

tiptoes [sign in to see picture]

shure is up 4 it

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

I used to say that, then I tried DP and there was no looking back!!!

I've no interest in playing with woman anymore unless they are Dom or with their own partner.

Ha ha! ^^ Well, I'm sticking to my guns until there's an opportunity for my mind to be changed, if it ever will be. ;P But I mean, people's preferences change, so it's good that you've found something you enjoy.

And I wholeheartedly agree with you - I'd want a dominant female (and male, actually) if I ever had a threesome.

R_Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

Don't expect it to ever happen and it's one fantasy I would never share with the missus.

I love gently stroking her all over and she loves it too. I have a fantasy about stroking her and another woman identically, one with my left and the other with the right. Starting with neck and shoulders, back, legs, bum. Then they turn over and I do neck and shoulders again, tummy, legs and boobs. Finally I tell them to open their legs and feel their pussies.

Then I lie back while DW sucks me. The other woman sits over my face and I eat her out.

Something I like to fantasise about when the missus gives me a blow job!

jass [sign in to see picture]

Being in control of 2 bi men is my personal favourite ;O)

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

nice to see a woman enjoying 2 cocks !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.