• Who sends and buys worn underwear?

    1342832021
    thefrenchfancy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2011

    where and how do you do this? i have just read yet another story about how women are selling their worn underwear online and it never explains how exactly you would do it

    1342879826
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    I think it depends on the situation, women who provide a service (cam, domme, sex etc) are more likely to send their underwear for a price.

    However, men who provide a service or the women is submissive or kinky then they may get them for free.

    Sometimes it is the prinicple of who is wearing them, if it's someone you like watching or who dominates then it's that rather than just a pair of underwear.

    I wouldn't send mine for free as it costs me to one buy them and two send them.

    1342881552
    ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 219
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2010

    i sell mine occasionally online. More for fun than anything though lol. I only charge £10ish which i buy new knickers with LOL. for that i do a picture + the knickers. ebays good for selling so is craigslist

    1342951750
    punchnjudy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 27 May 2012

    note to self

    nip down to primark for a load of cheap knickers to sell

    1342980815
    ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 623
    • Joined: 26 Sep 2010

    ToxicJenni wrote:

    i sell mine occasionally online. More for fun than anything though lol. I only charge £10ish which i buy new knickers with LOL. for that i do a picture + the knickers. ebays good for selling so is craigslist

    Becareful of Ebay - it is against their site rules to sell worn underwear and can get you kicked off the site. I believe Paypal also have issues with 'adult' items being paid for through their system.

    xGGx

    1342981115
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    ghostgirl wrote:

    ToxicJenni wrote:

    i sell mine occasionally online. More for fun than anything though lol. I only charge £10ish which i buy new knickers with LOL. for that i do a picture + the knickers. ebays good for selling so is craigslist

    Becareful of Ebay - it is against their site rules to sell worn underwear and can get you kicked off the site. I believe Paypal also have issues with 'adult' items being paid for through their system.

    xGGx

    Most people say they are going to wash them or they will receieve new pair and the pair are just be modelled.

    1343108916
    punchnjudy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 27 May 2012

    a friend on heres asked me to send him pair ive worn all week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    1343121327

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3036
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    punchnjudy wrote:

    a friend on heres asked me to send him pair ive worn all week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I think theres a few guys on here ask for used undies, a lady friend of mine has been asked by three blokes

    1343122033
    amydb69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 336
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2012

    i have never been asked and would never do it x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.