• Threesome curiosity! am i a wierdo?

pinkk [sign in to see picture]

sex life is better than ever with my OH we do it atleast once a day even when we fight lol. hes in his 30s and is megaaaa jelous, i cant even talk to other guys even friends! but im the opposite, infact id LOVE to he him to get turned on and pleasured off another girl, and him do things to her lol...whats wrong with me?! hes such a hot guy and the thought of him givin it to some one else majorly turns me on, when i first started hinting id quite like him to have an "affair" He got offended saying i dnt care about him but obv i do, i love him..it is purely a sex thing. So hes kinda coming around to the idea now...at first the thought of a 3some didnt appeal to me, id just like him and her to get intimate on their own, but id want him to film it or something so i could see lol but he said he'd be more comfy with a 3sum coz he'd feel too guilty so now im thinking that could maybe work, but how the hell do u go about finding someone??? has any1 else done this when they r married? and does any1 else get turned on by the thought of their partner shaggin some1 else lol? ps children in marrige, does this make it more wrong? Thanks lovehoneys :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.