• Kinky Fun During Pregnancy

Han & Leia [sign in to see picture]

Leia has finally rediscovered her passion for bedroom fun after losing her mojo for the first 6 months of pregnancy (not a complaint as I fully understand, appreciate and respect her loss of sexual appetite). We have a child free weekend ahead and want to make the most of it. While before we would try anything and everything Leia's condition has placed limitations as to what we can do that would probably be in our normal repartoi (if thats how you spell it). Obvious limitations are due to size, mobility and energy. Looking for some new ideas to try out that may be more suitable to Leia's condition at present. Any suggestions that fellow members could offer up fom experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...

P51 [sign in to see picture]

Anal's fine in pregnancy, even late on.

Nexus29 [sign in to see picture]

My pregnant wife seems quite keen on massages! I would suggest a sensual massage with oils and scented candles. It should help take the frustration out of any possible lack of mobility.

Unless there are any medical reasons not to indulge in the kinkier side of things (the midwife will have let you know) then most things are OK.

Remember to enjoy this point in life - your partner won't be pregnant soon, so make the most of it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.