• Men with long hair

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Long hair on a man can look gorgeous, infact one of my ex's had better hair than I did!

I can't see the length of your hair been a problem and it really does suit you going by your pics.

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for that

I am wondering now... am I making too much of an issue about it ?

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

From girls seems to keep saying, confidence is a big turn on, so I guess making an issue of anything isn't going help?

When you have been single for as long as I have... everything becomes an issue

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

My guess is the confidence issues associated with worrying about it have far more impact than the hair itself.

I have not had my hair cut in about 6 or 7 years but in my case it's because it's almost all gone white and, as often happens with white hair, has become rather wayward. Hair cuts just made me look like I had a bit part in the Shawshank Redemption so I gave up. I can now tie it back and keep enough tension in it to make it look kempt. Not giving a damn about what people think is the short-cut to having the kind of confidence people find attractive.
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I personally never been out with a guy with long hair not to say that i wouldnt as it comes to personality hair or no hair long short fat doesnt matter x

pandora21021 [sign in to see picture]

OMG,im glad your not going to cut it,i love long hair on a man :-) hmm day dreaming now :-)

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

I know it sounds easy to say but.. when you feel desperate it comes across as it when you're talking to someone. Maybe find ways to relax more when you're chatting someone up. Do a few breathing excercies or yoga tricks before you approach them.

Always have some back up subjects in your head to pull from for conversation subjects so that there are no awkward silences. Without knowing you it's hard to give advice but relax and try not to get too stressed about it.

Remembering that not everyone is a perfect match for everyone else and the right woman will come along when you least expect it helps. If you put pressure on yourself you'll just feel like you're failing more than you actually are. Given your pics it's definitely not your hair or looks as you're quite the hottie so I can only deduce it's in the interactions with others.

I appreciate this advice...

I am not boasting when I say this but I have the luck of keeping very calm under pressure and even if it is a girl I really like.... I dont try to impress her in any way I am just me... Its nice when you can engage in a chat with someone and be genuinely interested in what you have to say...

Whats the point of going out with miss world If she is only interested in herself ?

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

no cant say i like long hair on a man, i like them short haired, shaved no stubble or beard or moustache, and not hairy body, lol, think you can all tell i dont like hairy men :)

bi-bbw [sign in to see picture]

There`s a guy that I fancy at work and he has long hair .... he is just soooo sexy and lush, I could quite easliy tear his clothes off and have my wicked way with him (if only he knew what effect he had on me!)

This guy`s hair is always clean-looking, doesn`t always tie it back but that`s no biggie for me, he is greying a little and I think that adds to it, but I DEFINITELY WOULDN`T KICK HIM OUT OF BED FOR EATING BICUITS!!

MoonlightSerenity [sign in to see picture]

So long as it's not too long (like longer than mine) then I love long hair ^^

la83 [sign in to see picture]

Gosh, Jimi just clicked on your pic for a better look, not got my glasses on :-) Keep the hair on your head and your bod you look very sexy, If I was 20/30yr younger I wouldn't of minded going out with you.;-) Keep looking, the right girl will come along sometime, will be worth waiting for.

I love anything from balding to long hair on a man as long as it suits them. Think I fell in love with the long hair from the old westerns with the American Indians, never liked the coyboys.

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

I have a thing for guys with long hair (even though my OH is short-haired). I find it really attractive in men. However, I don't like any facial hairing (beard, moustache). And I prefer shaved body to haired body - it might sound like a strange combination, but that's how I feel it. :) And from all that, my OH is only shaving his face (and sometimes trims down below), but he doesn't do a smooth shaving - he never shaves against the hair growth.

So, yeah, what a girl likes most about someone's appearance is not really a factor in finding a relationship (and I am a very picky person, so if I say that it is true ;)). And if you are looking for someone for sex, yes then the appearance is of greater importance (provided they are not too drunk, lol).

willing_to_try [sign in to see picture]

cant stand pubic hair! smooth all the way! ;-) x

I have got a date tomorrow so lets see what happens...

bellatrix [sign in to see picture]

i love men with long hair yes im with someone who has none at all but the thought of running my hands through long hair really dose it for me

to put it simple its HOT!!!!

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

my new play pet has lots and lots of long hair. i love it! its good for tugging and winding your fists into and he looks adorable with it up in bunches. it does get in the way a little whilst kissing but no more so than my own hair and all you need do is tie it up when playing.

as long as its clean long hair is awesome on boys imo

sophy19 [sign in to see picture]

Im more into shorter hair to be honest...a little bit to grab on..deffo not bald men :) love a bit to pull but couldnt do long hair...Each to there own i guess :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.