• Men with long hair

Naughtybutnice12 [sign in to see picture]

MDgrape Wrote:

but why haha

sex + drugs can be pretty awesome

Um, because it's illegal for a start and I don't condone law breaking let alone find it a turn on.

MissBoo [sign in to see picture]

MDgrape wrote:

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

gunther wrote:

All the long haired guys Ive met recently were high on dope, not saying long hair and dope always go hand in hand but just what Ive noticed here and there are many more long haired Germans than in UK

Dope is a definite turn-off!

but why haha

It is most definitely a turn off. I prefer my bedroom activities when all parties are compos mentis..

[suspended user]

suspended user

not all drugs are illegal but from experience people regularly on dope are just a pain in the ass to be around.

anyway what can I do about my bald head so i can worry about my hair being too long

MissBoo [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

not all drugs are illegal but from experience people regularly on dope are just a pain in the ass to be around.

anyway what can I do about my bald head so i can worry about my hair being too long

Follicle transplant... ouchie..

[suspended user]

suspended user

lol Miss Boo

Im not Wayne Rooney I dont have hair loss issues and i aint getting a transplant for it too be used to pull me about LMAO

TBH as I see it a bald head or shaved is seen as alpha male and or aggressive masculine by the majority

ShaftMaster [sign in to see picture]

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

MDgrape Wrote:

but why haha

Um, because it's illegal for a start and I don't condone law breaking let alone find it a turn on.

I don't condone breaking the law either, but considering Cannabis has proven health benefits, why is that illegal when ciggarettes aren't?

The most harmful thing about drugs, is the black market.

Naughtybutnice12 [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

TBH as I see it a bald head or shaved is seen as alpha male and or aggressive masculine by the majority

There is that, yes. Besides, as long as Mrs G loves it who cares what anyone else thinks? (I'm sure I remember hearing something about bald men being particularly virile)

MDgrape [sign in to see picture]

MissBoo wrote:

MDgrape wrote:

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

gunther wrote:

All the long haired guys Ive met recently were high on dope, not saying long hair and dope always go hand in hand but just what Ive noticed here and there are many more long haired Germans than in UK

but why haha

It is most definitely a turn off. I prefer my bedroom activities when all parties are compos mentis..

does that mean you've never had drunken sex?

i've found dissociatives can help with achieving subspace, wheres empathogens have taken the lovemaking with my girlfriend to an entirely new level of connectivity and tactile sensation

also the whole 'naughty' aspect of them can be a turn on

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

MDgrape wrote:

MissBoo wrote:

MDgrape wrote:

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

gunther wrote:

but why haha

does that mean you've never had drunken sex?

i've found dissociatives can help with achieving subspace, wheres empathogens have taken the lovemaking with my girlfriend to an entirely new level of connectivity and tactile sensation

also the whole 'naughty' aspect of them can be a turn on

Given this is totally off topic maybe you should start a new thread.

Personally when someone I loved and trusted took speed and then nearly killed me I refused to believe any small potential benefit to your sex life outweights the risks. Drunken sex increases your risk of STI's, accidental pregnancy and injury. Not to mention should anything happen and you were taking a stimulant legal or otherwise you cannot legally have gained informed consent to the act.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

double post

[suspended user]

suspended user

lilac_vix wrote:

Given this is totally off topic maybe you should start a new thread.

Personally when someone I loved and trusted took speed and then nearly killed me I refused to believe any small potential benefit to your sex life outweights the risks. Drunken sex increases your risk of STI's, accidental pregnancy and injury. Not to mention should anything happen and you were taking a stimulant legal or otherwise you cannot legally have gained informed consent to the act.

YES what Lilac vix just said

standing ovation from me

brunder [sign in to see picture]

I used to have long hair and it was a 50/50 response with girls. Since I have shaved it off though I think I look more attractive and revieved good comments after doing it. However I sure as hell miss it and would love to grow it back one day!

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

Good to know most ladies like men with long hair. I have long hair too.

Eloise [sign in to see picture]

I'm afraid I can stand long hair on guys; it's one of my biggest turn offs. Fortunately for you long-hairs, there seem to be plenty of women who disagree with me, so no need to change your style.

I quite like guys with shaved heads.

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Richard Armitage had slightly longer hair when he was in Robin Hood a few years back :)

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Certain men can pull it off put some cant. Bit like short hair for women I guess. My OH has long hair but I think he pulls it off ok, it is styled nicely but can be put back when needed. I do love running my hands through it and sometimes pulling

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

I love long hair on a man, it's one of my turn ons, but sadly it's really hard to find.

I'd sleep with that guy from Made in Chelsea just because of his hair, even though I wouldn't find him remotely attractive if he cut it off.

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

Still having no luck : (

Sexy_2009 [sign in to see picture]

I love long hair on a guy, my OH hair used to be really long, he's currently trying to grow it out again.
    I doubt it would get in the way of your luck with the ladies, providing its all clean :)

MissEmX [sign in to see picture]

Have to say providing it suits you and you keep it clean i dont think it's an issue! i know some girls love it. The only thing that i know is off outting is when it's greasy! Not a good look on men or women haha. x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.