• spit or swollow

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Spit 😝

RDS102 [sign in to see picture]

swallow most of the time

Lilprincess [sign in to see picture]

I normally spit but depending on how horny I am and if I'm going to keep sucking him, my partner sometimes likes me to dribble it on to my boobs with him still in my mouth. I get really horny doing it for some reason, it gets me wet when he fucks my face and cums in my throat too!? Not sure if it's weird or anyone else gets turned on like that?

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Swallow of course! I think it's the right thing to do, it shows respect in some ways. The only time I don't swallow is when he wants it over somewhere on my body.

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

Mrs B has started swallowing again after years of finishing off on her body or spitting, I'm loving getting to finish in her mouth again....

juicylips20 [sign in to see picture]

I've done both, i found swallowing horrendous, the texture and taste and warmth and the spitting was onto my boyfriends floor because he didn't warn me and i didn't want it! :P

Nawty Novice [sign in to see picture]

Swallow virtually without fail!

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Lilprincess wrote:

I normally spit but depending on how horny I am and if I'm going to keep sucking him, my partner sometimes likes me to dribble it on to my boobs with him still in my mouth. I get really horny doing it for some reason, it gets me wet when he fucks my face and cums in my throat too!? Not sure if it's weird or anyone else gets turned on like that?

Bulldog66 wrote:

Mrs B has started swallowing again after years of finishing off on her body or spitting, I'm loving getting to finish in her mouth again....

Lilprincess that sounds amazing. You're not the only one, deepthroating/facefucking is one of my biggest turn ons, as is cumming in the missus' mouth.

Bulldog66 tell me your secret! Lol. Unfortunately I don't get either spits or swallows anymore. I get the occasional hand job with some "assisted sucking" thrown in. I'd love for some dedicated bj lovin' and I'd reaaaaaly love to be able to either finish in her mouth or have either me or her stroke to climax into her open mouth.

She's said in the past she's not very keen on either the taste or the texture, two things I've assured her can be changed/controlled by me through lifestyle (diet & exercise). She doesn't seem convinced or interested in those solutions, though.

Lucy95 [sign in to see picture]

Usually i swallow. I just love the texture in my mouth. I really love the smell of it too (when its not in my mouth lol). Call me weird but the smell just gets me so hot.

Bobbum [sign in to see picture]

Lucy95 wrote:

...Call me weird but the smell just gets me so hot.

Lilprincess wrote:

...Not sure if it's weird or anyone else gets turned on like that?

Neither of you are 'weird', you like what you like and there is nothing wrong with that. I hate when the word 'weird' comes up regarding sex.

An old girlfriend also loved the smell, well actually she seemed to love everything about it, it was so hot seeing her worship it. Most other girls I've been with spit it straight out with a look of mild disgust =(

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Spit. We are thinking about getting some of that Cum Tastey stuff, to see if it makes a diffrence.

sophiexx [sign in to see picture]

id love to spit but the bf finds it 100% better when i literally drink it from him!

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Love to swallow :)

grimejc [sign in to see picture]

Watching my partner swallow my load is always a turn on.

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

I swallow under duress. I can't abide the taste, smell or texture of cum but I do it anyway. I'm trying to get the hubby to try the cum drops too. Even a slight improvement would be a god send.

Mr_Hammer69 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer when she swallow but I think some spitting on her breasts and chin is really horny. Better than a tissue lol

Sexyback69 [sign in to see picture]

Swallow, I like the taste

Mr_Hammer69 [sign in to see picture]

Ladies,
    would u hold a mouthful and let your man see it before you swallowed or would you swallow as soon as you get a mouthful

Fellas,would you want you partner to hold it for u?

jjmmjj [sign in to see picture]

Cheekyweasel wrote:

Mmmm it would depend on my mood.. but I do swallow & like a deep blow job sqirting down my throat... but sometimes I love a facial then it drips down onto my pert nipples...

I'd love to try that with my oh but she doesn't seem keen at all

stina [sign in to see picture]

For the first time last week I swallowed properly...and I threw up. But having said that we've done it every night since and I've swallowed without being sick. I never gave head to my partner long enough for him to come as we always move on to something else. I would have previously spat because I'm not one for the taste and I wouldn't leave it in my mouth getting all the flavour or spit it all over him and make a mess. I am getting more accustomed to the taste so no more spitting for me :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.