• spit or swollow

Mrs-pip [sign in to see picture]

I used to always swallow but now I can't seem to do it so I always spit. Nothing has changed partner wise or that so don't know what has changed for us anyway.

Angelinred [sign in to see picture]

I love to swallow, and my OH has great tasting cum mmmmmm

Finger lickin fun [sign in to see picture]

Hi Jayk it's one of my favourite things . I crave cum ! Sliding down my throat is such a turn on . Love the explosion in my mouth and a real mouth full

TonyStark [sign in to see picture]

But do you girls swallow because the act of it turns you on, or because you like the taste ? My wife swallows every 6 years! But I want her to do it for her, to relish the fact that she's receiving the manifestation of my love for her. But I know shes does it for me, which actually turns me off. The biggest turn on would be her wanting my cum!!

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

my wife loves to swallow unless i pull out to shot over her face or boobs
    on time she kissed me after i cum and filled my mouth with my cum

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

TonyStark wrote:

But do you girls swallow because the act of it turns you on, or because you like the taste ? My wife swallows every 6 years! But I want her to do it for her, to relish the fact that she's receiving the manifestation of my love for her. But I know shes does it for me, which actually turns me off. The biggest turn on would be her wanting my cum!!

Both, I love my mans cum, but he doesn't like his cum which bothers me, if he cums on me he wants to clean up before going down, I'd rather stay covered all night

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

I'm surprised by a lot of the female responses to this thread. I always presumed swallowing cum was done to please a partner. It's not the nicest of substances so for that reason I'd never expect my wife to swallow. I believe coffee has a negative effect on the taste of a mans cum. I'm not giving up coffee.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I really love giving oral and always swallow because I find it a turn on . Don't find the taste of it offensive, after all I'm not drinking pints of it ! I think my husband might be a bit offended if I ran to the toilet with my hand over my mouth.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Tbh... My experiences of Cumming in my mouth was a verrrry long time ago.... With one of my early bfs. I found his sweet, but salty.... I had an encounter years later, and this was with my ex husband.. And tbh... I hated it. I think it was because he smoked heavily, and he always tasted bad...
    Tbh.. If you expect us to swallow and it takes a bit of thinking about what you eat/ drink will do to it.. I would go all out to make it as pleasurable... Cause we would come back for more😉
    Bit like if you want us to do anal... We need a bit of prepping beforehand so it doesn't get too messy... Etc..
    Its called being considerate....
    The pineapple trick I here works v well to sweeten it.... Small price to pay to get a bit of lovin'

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

Yeah usually I don't mind it but sometimes it tastes bad. And I always have a glass of water or something to hand. But that's fine because I enjoy giving blow jobs and I like to provide the experience as well as the sensations. What can I say, I like to do a good 'job'...

I love the taste, sometimes it has a kick to it but that doesn't bother me at all, even if I didn't like the taste I'd still swallow, just quickly lol spitting is not nice it's like rejection, unless your OH likes watching you spit it out. Women cum constantly when you go down and you don't keep wiping it up or running off to clean your mouth out.

It's both erotic and respectful, I love every part of him, including his cum.

Totally agree with naughty mum about anal though, you think in the middle of sex you can just jump in? No I've just had a massive greasy dinner! Lol

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Ron Burgundy wrote:

I'm surprised by a lot of the female responses to this thread. I always presumed swallowing cum was done to please a partner. It's not the nicest of substances so for that reason I'd never expect my wife to swallow. I believe coffee has a negative effect on the taste of a mans cum. I'm not giving up coffee.

Ron I think we have to bare in mind and I've found myself thinking this a lot at the moment. This forum is fantastic but it's about sex and most of the amazing women on here are very open and into sex. So on some things it is not representative of mainstream sex lives. For example it staggers me the proportion of ladies that can female ejaculate. I've read in some figures it's as low as 7% of women that can achieve it. Well I would say here it's about it 50% or higher. So we are very lucky to have all the wonderful woman here prepared to post and share.

You're probably right there GG people here are the ones who love sex and experimenting, there are probably a lot of women outside that can squirt but haven't had the right stimulation to do so

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

I love the taste, sometimes it has a kick to it but that doesn't bother me at all, even if I didn't like the taste I'd still swallow, just quickly lol spitting is not nice it's like rejection, unless your OH likes watching you spit it out. Women cum constantly when you go down and you don't keep wiping it up or running off to clean your mouth out.

It's both erotic and respectful, I love every part of him, including his cum.

I know if you don't like it , you don't like and that's ok.

But this post from Y&F I think would make most men very happy.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I love to swallow and always do, I love the taste and the feel of it shooting into my mouth, it turns me on knowing I made him cum.

Loving it xx [sign in to see picture]

With my ex-husband I spat every time, with my lovely boyfriend- swallow- when it's right, it's right and you just know!!

Seaside Secret [sign in to see picture]

My wife has only ever swallowed me once. I love her going down on me and she gives such a good blowjob. To be honest I wouldn't mind even if she pulled me out at the right moment and let me explode on her mouth or tits. I love exploding in the back of her throat.

I have pinned her down recently arms under my legs and forced her to take my load but I'd much rather as enjoyed it. I love watching videos of women who literally beg for there OH's to cum in there mouths.

Seaside Secret [sign in to see picture]

My wife has only ever swallowed me once. I love her going down on me and she gives such a good blowjob. To be honest I wouldn't mind even if she pulled me out at the right moment and let me explode on her mouth or tits. I love exploding in the back of her throat.

I have pinned her down recently arms under my legs and forced her to take my load but I'd much rather as enjoyed it. I love watching videos of women who literally beg for there OH's to cum in there mouths.

lync_3550 [sign in to see picture]

Definiately Swallow, I love it and why wouldn't you after sucking him anyway?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.