• spit or swollow

    1415037125
    cracker165 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 75
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2014

    My partner doesn't like the taste but she still swallows as she knows i like staying in her mouth for a while after i've cum. I've told her i don't want her to do anything she doesn't want to. She prefers facials or tit cums than swallowing so either way i'm happy.

    1415039772
    Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1338
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2013

    Spit 😝

    1415049011
    tennermckenna [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2014

    I love giving oral and love the taste of my OH's cum.

    But it really depends on the situation - if it's just a blow job I always swallow, but if it's oral play for the both of us then he usually cums on my face/boobs. I'm delighted with either.

    1415049222
    jjmmjj [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2010

    Mind if I ask the ladies on the thread a question

    about the facial, was it always something that appealed or that you had to be convinced to try and it wasn't as bad as you thought or better than you imagined? Or was it something you always wanted to do?

    id really like to try to get my oh to try it but not sure how to bring it up,

    1415049394
    cracker165 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 75
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2014

    jjmmjj wrote:

    Mind if I ask the ladies on the thread a question

    about the facial, was it always something that appealed or that you had to be convinced to try and it wasn't as bad as you thought or better than you imagined? Or was it something you always wanted to do?

    id really like to try to get my oh to try it but not sure how to bring it up,

    Not a ladies response sorry, but my OH mentioned it to me that she'd like me to do it to her. I don't think i'd even dropped any hints, but i certainly didn't need asking twice!

    1415049506
    againstleon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 276
    • Joined: 1 Aug 2013

    Both, my oh doesn't mind swallowing and if I cum in her mouth her theory is she has it in her mouth she might as well swallow. Otherwise she lets me finish on her if she's not in the mood to swallow. Though I have requested once for her to dribble it out on her boobs....sexy

    1415049549
    jjmmjj [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2010

    No worries, shouldn't have specified. Lucky man, I'm just hoping my oh May well get tempted one day

    1415050275
    Emmbee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2012

    Yup spitting is rude.

    though I won't if he smokes/has crap diet. Tastes nasty. Wheatgrass shots coming up!

    1415050522
    jjmmjj [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2010

    Emmbee wrote:

    Yup spitting is rude.

    though I won't if he smokes/has crap diet. Tastes nasty. Wheatgrass shots coming up!

    I awl ya thought that was myth? I've never know a girl taste any different depending on diet

    1415050635
    LibraLover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 745
    • Joined: 16 Jul 2014

    Swallow! I spat once because it tasted funky...he had a cold at the time so we put it down to that! I also laughed once for some reason and it came out of my nose...needless to say we laughed even more

    1415050670
    LibraLover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 745
    • Joined: 16 Jul 2014

    jjmmjj wrote:

    Emmbee wrote:

    Yup spitting is rude.

    though I won't if he smokes/has crap diet. Tastes nasty. Wheatgrass shots coming up!

    I awl ya thought that was myth? I've never know a girl taste any different depending on diet

    Its not a myth! My boyfriend's tastes so much better if he's been eating pinapple the day before

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.