• spit or swollow

cracker165 [sign in to see picture]

My partner doesn't like the taste but she still swallows as she knows i like staying in her mouth for a while after i've cum. I've told her i don't want her to do anything she doesn't want to. She prefers facials or tit cums than swallowing so either way i'm happy.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Spit 😝

tennermckenna [sign in to see picture]

I love giving oral and love the taste of my OH's cum.

But it really depends on the situation - if it's just a blow job I always swallow, but if it's oral play for the both of us then he usually cums on my face/boobs. I'm delighted with either.

jjmmjj [sign in to see picture]

Mind if I ask the ladies on the thread a question

about the facial, was it always something that appealed or that you had to be convinced to try and it wasn't as bad as you thought or better than you imagined? Or was it something you always wanted to do?

id really like to try to get my oh to try it but not sure how to bring it up,

cracker165 [sign in to see picture]

jjmmjj wrote:

Mind if I ask the ladies on the thread a question

about the facial, was it always something that appealed or that you had to be convinced to try and it wasn't as bad as you thought or better than you imagined? Or was it something you always wanted to do?

id really like to try to get my oh to try it but not sure how to bring it up,

Not a ladies response sorry, but my OH mentioned it to me that she'd like me to do it to her. I don't think i'd even dropped any hints, but i certainly didn't need asking twice!

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Both, my oh doesn't mind swallowing and if I cum in her mouth her theory is she has it in her mouth she might as well swallow. Otherwise she lets me finish on her if she's not in the mood to swallow. Though I have requested once for her to dribble it out on her boobs....sexy

No worries, shouldn't have specified. Lucky man, I'm just hoping my oh May well get tempted one day

Emmbee [sign in to see picture]

Yup spitting is rude.

though I won't if he smokes/has crap diet. Tastes nasty. Wheatgrass shots coming up!

Emmbee wrote:

Yup spitting is rude.

though I won't if he smokes/has crap diet. Tastes nasty. Wheatgrass shots coming up!

I awl ya thought that was myth? I've never know a girl taste any different depending on diet

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Swallow! I spat once because it tasted funky...he had a cold at the time so we put it down to that! I also laughed once for some reason and it came out of my nose...needless to say we laughed even more

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

jjmmjj wrote:

Emmbee wrote:

Yup spitting is rude.

I awl ya thought that was myth? I've never know a girl taste any different depending on diet

Its not a myth! My boyfriend's tastes so much better if he's been eating pinapple the day before

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.