• spit or swollow

tiptoes [sign in to see picture]

she never swollows

Chesty100 [sign in to see picture]

Always swallow..every last drop...never done anything else!! ;)

poonamlal786 [sign in to see picture]

I love to swallow, i think i'm a cum addict :P do love it over my body aswell.

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Always swallow unless on the odd occassion sir chooses to cum on my face instead. And even then I'll stick my tongue out & taste as much as I can. Not swallowing just seems like leaving a job half finished if you ask me!

poonamlal786 [sign in to see picture]

sub-kitten wrote:

Always swallow unless on the odd occassion sir chooses to cum on my face instead. And even then I'll stick my tongue out & taste as much as I can. Not swallowing just seems like leaving a job half finished if you ask me!

Tooks the words out of my mouth! awesomeness!

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

I usually swallow, with my ex I used to spit sometimes and I'd get a tummy ache if I swallowed.

With my boyfriend I swallow every time, I find his much easier to take and I don't feel ill afterwards. There's just something sexy about looking up at him as I swallow and then kissing up his body.

Watching us dashing to the loo after he's come must be such a turn off for guys! x

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

dotdashdot wrote:

I usually swallow, with my ex I used to spit sometimes and I'd get a tummy ache if I swallowed.

With my boyfriend I swallow every time, I find his much easier to take and I don't feel ill afterwards. There's just something sexy about looking up at him as I swallow and then kissing up his body.

Watching us dashing to the loo after he's come must be such a turn off for guys! x

I'd imagine it probably feels quite hurtful too. A bit like a slap in the face. I mean to think that your woman can't bare to take your cum, that it's THAT bad...? Not a great feeling.

I once had a partner who wouldn't kiss me after I'd given him oral until I'd brushed my teeth & that was bad enough!

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

sub-kitten wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

I'd imagine it probably feels quite hurtful too. A bit like a slap in the face. I mean to think that your woman can't bare to take your cum, that it's THAT bad...? Not a great feeling.

I once had a partner who wouldn't kiss me after I'd given him oral until I'd brushed my teeth & that was bad enough!

Haha yeah exactly! And even if you're not going to swallow then at least let him cum on your boobs or something! I used to really dread swallowing because it made me feel really ill, and then when he'd cum I just couldn't make myself swallow it! I felt really bad.

I just think of it like, if a guy gave us oral and then afterwards ran to the loo to get mouthwash with a disgusted look on his face... how crap would we feel?!

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

Some men's just tastes horrible. One of my ex's went on protein shakes and it may it taste rank. I just do what ever I feel like at the time. If they start cumming in my mouth and it tastes horrible I either stick it to the back of my troat to bypass the taste buds, take it out my mouth and point it at my tits or spit it out. As for running to the loo? I'm afraid if I can swallow it I'll just spit it on the floor lol. When I have done that the guy has usually been so shocked its just made him laugh. By time you've held it in your mouth to run to the loo that would be worse than just swallowing it.

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

i always swallow but my boyfriend wouldnt mind if i didnt. he thinks its just less messy :P

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

Always swallowed! Unless the other half has wanted to do it on my tits or face!

morefun [sign in to see picture]

Only swallowed once and thats only because I pulled him back towards me when he tried to move away, really didn't enjoy it and wouldn't do it on a regular basis but I guess I would occasionally if he really wanted it. My partner generally won't come in my mouth anyway (unless I stop him moving away) for some reason so I guess I'm lucky there.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

always swallow, its a waste otherwise

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

this is so hot reading these ladies comments

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

Naked_butler wrote:

this is so hot reading these ladies comments

i'm with you on this one!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mrs G swallows or sometimes just lets it dribble out

missraunchy [sign in to see picture]

swallow always xx

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

Fascinated by how many ladies on here swallow !

Love your pic Missraunchy !

punchnjudy [sign in to see picture]

spit

Naughtybutnice12 [sign in to see picture]

Swallow, it's rude to spit

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.