• Spasm after orgasm

Chewy [sign in to see picture]

Most of the time after I orgasm I get ultrasensitive that I spasm for a good 5 minutes after. Does anybody else get anything like this?

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

My legs go weak, if I've orgasmed hard, I can't literally walk for a good 5 mins.

It's nothing to worry about, when you O, your muscles down there are working over time. So when you O hard, you can spasm

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

My legs tremble & feel a bit numb & weak if the orgasm has been hard. I always struggle to get up! I also get cramp in my foot when I cum quite alot. I think the spasms are great, a way of the pleasure spreading throughout your body. Mmmm.

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

I love standing up and masturbating because when i am reaching my orgasm my legs go all weak but at the same time im strecthing them aswell i also get a nice shiver going from the the feet to the top of my legs.

Chesty100 [sign in to see picture]

When I come hard my legs shake and tremble, I feel like a quivering mess but I love it. I love the surge of pleasure speading over me and I can't stand up either! If I try and stand up my legs buckle....very glamorous hehehe xx

Chewy [sign in to see picture]

The only way I can describe it is that I've had an electric shock and my muscles contract.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

My spasms can move to other parts of my boys, esp my legs toes fingers and in the muscles around my hips which can be a pain trying to walk to the stairs the next day. That usually follows from me having multiple orgasms and/or squirting over the course of a few hours though.

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

oh i do if ive been at it for ages haha, its more of a weird twitching though, and not inside me :S i dont really like it. after orgasming my vagina clenches for a while though and if you squeeze you legs together it feels dead nice hahaha

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I only get this from lots of prostate stimulation. The wobby legs used to make me think i'd broken something. It's a bit like the feeling you get after throwing up. Sort of, shakey "did that just happen?"

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

sub-kitten wrote:

My legs tremble & feel a bit numb & weak if the orgasm has been hard. I always struggle to get up! I also get cramp in my foot when I cum quite alot. I think the spasms are great, a way of the pleasure spreading throughout your body. Mmmm.

exactly what sub said. I also find that I get a popping sensation in my thighs if I cum quite a lot.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.