• Taking a naughty photo...

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

I love my camera and i love taking naughty pictures sometimes for my own pleasure other times its for a surprize for my lady,She likes all kind of pictures,If she was sending me one then a simply picture of her bottom half would please me or just a picture of her worn underwear inside and out.

Just be creative he will love what ever picture you take.

I like to be creative when im doing pictures like ill stand on a chair or lye on a table or pose on the stairs things like that.

teddy1978 [sign in to see picture]

i love pictures off my OH which r not too revealing, it leaves a lot to the imagination which is very horny and leaves me begging for me!!!

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Sent! Feeling very naughty. And it has had the desired effect ;)

Thanks for the help everyone! xx

Good on you,Did you enjoy taking the picture?

I did actually :) and enjoyed sending it! I got really turned on by the whole thing xx

Yea i allways find taking pictures gets me really horny have to nearly allways masturbate afterwards.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

When I was in a LDR, my guy loved a photo I sent him of the shadow of my breast and nipple on my bare thigh.

afraidnotscared [sign in to see picture]

dotdashdot wrote:

But as I'm small chested anyway and I'm lying on my back I honestly look like I have pecs... no boobs at all!

Small boobs are sexy - I'm sure you looked amazing!

It's obviously a bit late now, but to me a shot of someone in their underwear will always be sexier than full-on nudity. It's the promise of what lies underneath - much the same reason as why you wrap presents at Christmas rather than chucking them under the tree as they are. :)

HandcuffedLover wrote:

This does of course mean that you can't dump him now! :-D

Ah dang didn't think about that! I'll be all over the internet.

afraidnotscared wrote:

Small boobs are sexy - I'm sure you looked amazing!

It's obviously a bit late now, but to me a shot of someone in their underwear will always be sexier than full-on nudity. It's the promise of what lies underneath - much the same reason as why you wrap presents at Christmas rather than chucking them under the tree as they are. :)

Thanks :) don't get me wrong I really like my boobs I wouldn't really want to be any bigger they're perky and they don't hit me in the face when I go running. Win win! It was just in the pictures that they looked especially tiny.

No it's not too late I intend to take many more so all advice is helpful! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.