• Zombie Bites

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

...okay i mean lovebites but thats what me and my partner call them- sounds mutch more fun.

anyways- my partner and i love giving and recieving lovebites from eachother bothe because it feels great and we love the way they leave marks on our bodies that we can look at after we go back to our seperate houses (LDR)

i know however that lots of people think they look tacky and stuff so i was wondering who elce liked givinhg and recieving.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

not keen on lovebites but do like suction on the skin (not hard enough to break the skin)

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Personally I have never ever been a fan. I can see why some people like them and as a way of saying that is my man or my woman.

I just think they look awful and tacky. Sorry - perhaps i shouldnt have commented because you did ask if there was anyone else who liked giving or receiving. I do recall poss in my younger years giving them .. and may have even had one but were talking teens age. I am sure there will be others that enjoy them though.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I love them on my body but definitely not in places that are visible when at work etc so my neck is completely out of bounds, but love them on my boobs, belly, bum etc, fabulous :)

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Personally I have never ever been a fan. I can see why some people like them and as a way of saying that is my man or my woman.

I just think they look awful and tacky. Sorry - perhaps i shouldnt have commented because you did ask if there was anyone else who liked giving or receiving. I do recall poss in my younger years giving them .. and may have even had one but were talking teens age. I am sure there will be others that enjoy them though.

dont worry, i find your opinoion equaly valid and interesting :)

Sailor'sLady [sign in to see picture]

Ooooh I love them, tacky or not!

We're LDR too, so it's like a little reminder of the fun we have when we have to separate again!

I'd probably say I prefer receiving, but that's mainly because I worry about leaving marks on my man as it wouldn't look good when he's at work!
    He really enjoys leaving them on my bum (which is great when they start to show up a day or so later)!... although I've had some impressive ones on my neck (it's usually my fault though as I do practically beg him to bite me when I'm "in the moment")!!

DraeneiShaman [sign in to see picture]

I love shoulders on a man and I often give my OH shoulder love bites. There was one point a few months ago where he went out of his way to embarrass me infront of my friends by giving me a huge one on my neck. I retaliated on him only to find out I was meeting his parents for the second time ever that weekend! It was a little embarrassing when his mother asked if I was that hungry I felt the need to bite her son... :S

morefun [sign in to see picture]

I don't have a problem with them as long as they can be covered up.

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

my boyfriend does them on my fod : | proper mean hahaha

my dad told me off though the other month "tell him I said to stop doing them" cause i had one on my neck and we went the pub and he was like "cant you put make up on that!!!" XD

Sailor'sLady wrote:

Ooooh I love them, tacky or not!

We're LDR too, so it's like a little reminder of the fun we have when we have to separate again!

I'd probably say I prefer receiving, but that's mainly because I worry about leaving marks on my man as it wouldn't look good when he's at work!
    He really enjoys leaving them on my bum (which is great when they start to show up a day or so later)!... although I've had some impressive ones on my neck (it's usually my fault though as I do practically beg him to bite me when I'm "in the moment")!!

cane marks are good for that too. also my partner says thanks for the idea of doing them on bum :)

Sailor'sLady [sign in to see picture]

Hehe!! Tell him he's welcome, and enjoy! The first time, I still had the bruises to show for it a week later...!!

I bought this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21802 and my man enjoys leaving heart-shaped marks everywhere! We've never tried a cane before though...
    :-)

indeed i look forward to geting Zombie bites on my bum and i love the idea of the heart shaped marks. have you seen the spankers with words?

anyways, were going slightly of topic...but hay, spank marks and zombie bites are about the same topic. perhaps i should have called this thread something like "leaving semi-permanant marks on your partner"

i always seem to accidenterly give my partner zombie bites on the neck when we are having sex...oopsy :P

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

rag doll wrote:

indeed i look forward to geting Zombie bites on my bum and i love the idea of the heart shaped marks. have you seen the spankers with words?

anyways, were going slightly of topic...but hay, spank marks and zombie bites are about the same topic. perhaps i should have called this thread something like "leaving semi-permanant marks on your partner"

i always seem to accidenterly give my partner zombie bites on the neck when we are having sex...oopsy :P

I do this too! I never think I'm biting THAT hard though. And quite often leave nail marks in his back. My OH works topless quite alot & I love the thought of other people seeing my marks on him :P

sub-kitten wrote:

I do this too! I never think I'm biting THAT hard though. And quite often leave nail marks in his back. My OH works topless quite alot & I love the thought of other people seeing my marks on him :P

i think when they are on me its the marks i like and it certainly feels great too. on him i love giving them or do it by acident but always feel a little bad about the marks but i know he sort of likes them too so its okay.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.