• How to I become more "naughty" in bed

somegirlinthisworld [sign in to see picture]

I mean asking for more rough sex, using whips blindfolds, handcuffs

Sailor.S [sign in to see picture]

Explore love honey site. I was thinking the same thing the other day. After reading 50 shades of grey I thought oooo. Found whips etc on here. Some not so hardcore things and others very hardcore in my eyes. Great starter kits too maybe to introduce to partner?

I was not infuenced by 50 shades that book was tripe IMO

I wasn't influenced by it. I have always enjoyed being tied up etc. but that kind of reignited what I haven't done in a long time

It was always a fantasy of mine to be whipped for some reason and this is wayy before FSOG

greenlantern [sign in to see picture]

Putting Mr Grey aside for a moment.

If you are with a partner, I think communication is the key. However, with all kinds of edge play you should be careful that you know what you are getting in to. I'm by no means an expert but I reckon you could pretty easily find yourself out of your depth, especially if you put your trust into the wrong person.

It can't be that bad really can it?

greenlantern wrote:

Putting Mr Grey aside for a moment.

If you are with a partner, I think communication is the key. However, with all kinds of edge play you should be careful that you know what you are getting in to. I'm by no means an expert but I reckon you could pretty easily find yourself out of your depth, especially if you put your trust into the wrong person.

I'm not going to jump in the deep end with whips maybe light spanking with hands to start and esclate from there

him'n'her [sign in to see picture]

Try something like this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19603

Suede floggers don't really hurt and can be sensational when dragged gently across the skin. Plus it's pretty cheap, so not a big investment if it turns out it's not for you.

him'n'her [sign in to see picture]

Just noticed that one was out of stock. But this is pretty much the same. Just a bit longer.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19604

roonic [sign in to see picture]

Well, my OH reckons she could have written the Mr Grey books with the things we get up to lol, she found it quite tame, she enjoys being a sub and all the strings (ropes, cuffs, collars and more lol) that come with it, just bought the very whip that him'n'her has linked to, we're gonna have a fun time with that as she's not into harsh pain but happy with gentle stingy strokes(which i then caress better) which this should give her, we're really looking forward to it !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.