fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

i really really do

my boyfriends gay! but none the less

i do like bum sex, anybody else :P

Chesty100 [sign in to see picture]

Me!!!! xxx

laurawalker [sign in to see picture]

sometimes, i have to be in the mood for it.... where as sex all the time :D x

Chesty100 [sign in to see picture]

Agreed laurawalker! Wouldnt want it everyday but would never say no....to much! xx

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

love it, when i'm feeling up for it will take it any time with no lube or opening up first!

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

i love this but agree it is a mood thing...but then so is everything..mood depends what we get up to but as long as it is something I am happy lol

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

i,ve never had a girl anally

Naked_butler wrote:

: O no way really

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

fistinglover69 wrote:

Naked_butler wrote:

Not everyone has experianced anal..... just as much not everyone likes it, no need to be shoocked lol =)

my boyfriend made this thread tryna embarrass me, but then thought, what the hell! may aswell carry on with the thread as i do actually like bumsex hahaha

Malteser81 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

Naked_butler wrote:

Not everyone has experianced anal..... just as much not everyone likes it, no need to be shoocked lol =)

hmmm suppose so haha, i just always assume everyone on here has done anal and are into kinky sex :P especially cause hes a man, well woulda thought naked butler had managed to coax somebody into it hahah

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

fistinglover69 wrote:

Hmmm suppose so haha, i just always assume everyone on here has done anal and are into kinky sex :P especially cause hes a man, well woulda thought naked butler had managed to coax somebody into it hahah

Lol, one thing you learn on here the longer you stay is that everyone on LH is different and thats what makes it great =)

Also its down to the woman wether she decides to have anal sex rather than the man coaxing her =S again there are alot of women why have never tried it.

Malteser81 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

Hmmm suppose so haha, i just always assume everyone on here has done anal and are into kinky sex :P especially cause hes a man, well woulda thought naked butler had managed to coax somebody into it hahah

Lol, one thing you learn on here the longer you stay is that everyone on LH is different and thats what makes it great =)

Also its down to the woman wether she decides to have anal sex rather than the man coaxing her =S again there are alot of women why have never tried it.

yeah but most of the time the men bring the subject up. at first i had no interest at all in doing it and my (now) boyfriend had to persuade me and i was like "may aswell try!" and now i love it hahaha

Mrs abacus [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

ive never tried it and dont think that i will either! every one to their own i guess but its not for me, my OH wud love to try it tells me its one of his fantasies but im afraid itll have to stay a fantasy.

during our love session he'll hold a vibe on my butt the feeling is great but i also feel a bit uncomfortable with it too so its a no go area for me :(

Mrs abacus wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

ive never tried it and dont think that i will either! every one to their own i guess but its not for me, my OH wud love to try it tells me its one of his fantasies but im afraid itll have to stay a fantasy.

during our love session he'll hold a vibe on my butt the feeling is great but i also feel a bit uncomfortable with it too so its a no go area for me :(

how come you feel uncomfortable with it? its really nice when you relax. tell him your worries and you'll feel much better about it

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Reading through this thread made me giggle :P

But I too enjoy anal when the mood strikes me. Only problem is my OH & I like it rough & whilst that's fine vaginally, it can sometimes that can be a bit much anally.

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Love this thread! I love Anal, and luckily for me my gorgeous new GF does too! Im proud to say that it was me that indulged her for the first time too..... Now she is a loving and appreciative convert !

Joy!

[suspended user]

suspended user

join the club NL

sub-kitten wrote:

Reading through this thread made me giggle :P

But I too enjoy anal when the mood strikes me. Only problem is my OH & I like it rough & whilst that's fine vaginally, it can sometimes that can be a bit much anally.

oh its the other way around for me, i only really like rough sex and can manage it perfectly anally, but lately in normal sex his willy goes too deep and kills :'(. i think i may have pelvic inflammatory disease

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.