• something to spice up a bj..????

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Ork wrote:

poonamlal786 wrote:

use your teeth, champagne works a treat and also try sucking the head til if feels like you're going blue and then rub ice on it ;-)

I would love to have words with ho ever told women that one lol. I think I speak for a lot of men when I say touch it with your teeth and you will have us in terror

lol...... I use my teeth whilst giving a blow job but obviously very delicatly, never biting down, just a gentle scrape along the shaft and helmet. Use of different sensations can be very alluring and although even the mention of teeth to some men makes them run a mile...... using them delicatly can be very nice for others =)

roonic [sign in to see picture]

Last saturday my OH was a bit tied up and blindfolded i freed her hands then i got her to kneel and give me a BJ, she found it very erotic and for the 1st time let me cum in her mouth, which she swallowed(to my amazement) which in turn turned me on enormously, so you could try that scenario ;)))

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves when I wake him up with a surprise bj in the morning. Sends him off to work with a smile on his face :P

Plain Jane [sign in to see picture]

Gently move the foreskin right back and flick the undrneath with your tongue, swirl it right round and then up and across the centre If he'll let you gently press the end of your tongue inside and then underneath again

P51 [sign in to see picture]

The first time we went to bed, my GF gave me a BJ with a mouthful of champagne- and didn't spill a drop!

Plain Jane [sign in to see picture]

Of course if you're feeling mean then tabasco lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

Plain Jane wrote:

Of course if you're feeling mean then tabasco lol

I insist she holds the full bottle of tobasco in her mouth for five minutes before she gets mean

[suspended user]

suspended user

or some ginger and you know where that goes

MrAndyMan [sign in to see picture]

well said sweetlove666 I also love that

Chesty100 [sign in to see picture]

Justlikerabbits wrote:

I expect you already do this but really act as if you are enjoying it and look up at him while you take his cock into your mouth, this alone makes it 10x better for me.

I agree.....i love looking up at him and deep throating him....even with him in my face he can tell I'm smiling...and from my eyes.....eye contact is key for me. x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Chesty100 wrote:

Justlikerabbits wrote:

I expect you already do this but really act as if you are enjoying it and look up at him while you take his cock into your mouth, this alone makes it 10x better for me.

I agree.....i love looking up at him and deep throating him....even with him in my face he can tell I'm smiling...and from my eyes.....eye contact is key for me. x

and you baby sure have the eyes!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.