• something to spice up a bj..????

poonamlal786 [sign in to see picture]

use your teeth, champagne works a treat and also try sucking the head til if feels like you're going blue and then rub ice on it ;-)

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

just ask him haha he'll tell you what he likes and tell ya how to do it

poonamlal786 wrote:

use your teeth, champagne works a treat and also try sucking the head til if feels like you're going blue and then rub ice on it ;-)

is this pretend hahhah

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

MINTS!! Same as toothpaste really like someone else has suggested! Get the Trebor extra strong ones for extra effect :) I also use our small bullet near his bum & perineum sometimes at the same time. I will be trying the vibrator on my cheek trick although I think this might put him off by how it'll look!

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Hot sauce*..that'll spice it up

*It's a joke..don't try it

[suspended user]

suspended user

nibbling with teeth works....but there are a few little trust issues to overcome

Ork wrote:

poonamlal786 wrote:

I would love to have words with ho ever told women that one lol. I think I speak for a lot of men when I say touch it with your teeth and you will have us in terror

thats what we thought, and my boyfriend was like shes joking and i was like shes not XD

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

surprise works too just drop down on your knees when he isnt expecting it

Yep I do this a lot!

Running teeth around the head

Varying between licking and sucking

Deepthroating

varying speed

work on those balls and the bit of skin between the ass and balls...

Go with the flow, I go with the OH's reactions and groans....

I know my OH loves the variation between hot and cold, he also loves when it is really wet and drooly!! (dont ask!)

[suspended user]

suspended user

occhiverdi wrote:I know my OH loves the variation between hot and cold, he also loves when it is really wet and drooly!! (dont ask!)

yup saliva drooling down her chin adds a certain something

jolo [sign in to see picture]

haha funny you should say about wet and drooly (maybe more common than you think) great ideas thx everyone may have to try them all :)

gunther wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:I know my OH loves the variation between hot and cold, he also loves when it is really wet and drooly!! (dont ask!)

Yes my OH seems to like the idea of making me gag, wretch and dribble all down myself!?!!? nothing sexy or ladylike about it!!!

occhiverdi wrote:

gunther wrote:

Yes my OH seems to like the idea of making me gag, wretch and dribble all down myself!?!!? nothing sexy or ladylike about it!!!

ive just been telling my boyfriend how im going to start doing this XD and make loads of sloppy noises XD hes telling me to get to work :P

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think that is the turn on, being the opposite of ladylike, a bit earthy and slutty. I made her seriously gag once (cum went straight down her throat), never again lol she was nearly sick, which is a big turn off ....for me anyway

gunther wrote:

I think that is the turn on, being the opposite of ladylike, a bit earthy and slutty. I made her seriously gag once (cum went straight down her throat), never again lol she was nearly sick, which is a big turn off ....for me anyway

I find i just let it pour out my mouth as I go rather than slurping it up!!!

Yes I've hit the near vomit moment... which is when OH knows its time to stop it! I find hanging my head of the bed and he gets sucked like that is easier.

[suspended user]

suspended user

she was on her back with a pillow under her head, never cum like that again she was wretching for ages, i prefer her on top or laid on her side ........well to be honest i like it most ways head over the side of the bed doesnt work for us....we need a different bed

Justlikerabbits [sign in to see picture]

I expect you already do this but really act as if you are enjoying it and look up at him while you take his cock into your mouth, this alone makes it 10x better for me.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

alternate somethingcold then something warm in your my...drives OH insane...wake him up with one..he will be putty in your hands...

Holding tea in your mouth then suck right after swallowing it

Spanky H [sign in to see picture]

A few ideas for this...

• Humming or moaning. Even better if you are moaning because you're touching yourself at the same time. The mini vibrations from that go right through me.
    • Don't forget the visual side of things, dressing up in lingerie is great any time, it will certainly spice up a BJ.
    • Look up at him while you're down there.
    • Stop to get your breath once in a while and tell him how great it feels, what a turn on it is and any other dirty talk you can think of. "Come in my mouth" never fails to please if you can't think of anything else to say;-)
    • Use your hands as well as lips mouth.
    • Get him to use his hand keeping the tip in your mouth.
    casgjb [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves getting a BJ when he least expects it. Good time to do it is when you go to bed, make him think that you're out for the count and just spring it on him. The element of surprise is a good one. I also tend to find that guys like is being sucked from flaccid rather than getting him hard first (or maybe that's just what I like - my fella doesn't seem to mind!)

Bullet or vibrator on your cheek or on his balls, flick your tongue on his balls too and take time out just to run your fingers up and down his shaft, tease him. But definitely make it seem like you're enjoying it - he probably won't enjoy it very much if you aren't! Good luck :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.