• Hairy back a no no??

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Prefer smooth but it doesn't really bother me. As long as you can't plait it I don't think it's really an issue!

My boyfriend keeps going on about how he wants to get his waxed, I honestly didn't even notice it until he pointed it out.

SeleneMoon [sign in to see picture]

not aceptable, it really bothers me i would even say it freak me out a bit

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

I love my mans hairy back, and chest! id kill him if he ever got rid of it. xx

fistinglover69 wrote:

why does everyone like boys to shave their pubes nowadays! its so girly, i dont understand. i'd leg it if i got down there and it was bare

i like my OH to shave "down there" because he does like his blowjobs to be like apples (one a day will keep the dr away) haha and i get rash around my mouth and its all itchy if its all hairy, although i like every other part of him to be hairy xx

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

I dont like a hairy back, but i'd always go for the man over his hairy or smooth back anyday!

Shiny [sign in to see picture]

I'm naturally hairy, but keep trimmed down there....def not bald. Luckily my OH likes haity men...she uses me as a hot water bottle :)

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

why does everyone like boys to shave their pubes nowadays! its so girly, i dont understand. i'd leg it if i got down there and it was bare

i like my OH to shave "down there" because he does like his blowjobs to be like apples (one a day will keep the dr away) haha and i get rash around my mouth and its all itchy if its all hairy, although i like every other part of him to be hairy xx

how!!!

welshlad234 [sign in to see picture]

hmm ive never actually thought about the hair on my back (prob because it s very fair and not noticable) i suppose if it was really bad i would have to keep myself trimmed. Although i wouldnt go out of my way to do this lol

SeleneMoon [sign in to see picture]

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

Well i think it nicer to give head if its tidy and clean . if i want dental floss i could easily get ii in the chemist :)

greenlantern [sign in to see picture]

I'm no body fascist but if a chick had a hairy back. I think I'm out.

fistinglover69 wrote:

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

how!!!

what do u mean how? xx

laurawalker [sign in to see picture]

guys dont particularly like hair on a girl and i think its the same for us x

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

totally agree, boys are meant to be hairy not smooth. I personally am not a fan of back hair but I suppose it would depend on the guy.

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

I can't say I'd be too keen on a hairy back either but as occhiverdi said, it would depend on the guy. I think guys have to be at least a bit hairy though. I dated a swimmer once who was 100% hair free (bar his eyebrows) & that was just odd. It's a bizarre feeling as a woman to discover that your partner has smoother legs than you do! Give me a proper hairy man anyday haha.

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I have a hairy chest but not a hairy back ... my philosophy is ... Bollocks to those who dont like it !

Sick of these so called "men" who go to the gym , have tanning sessions , zero facial hair they look like girls even in the way they dress ... I am a man who thinks men should look and behave like men , and if that is going to be the cost of being single then so be it... I am what I am and would urge other men like me to be the same

MDgrape [sign in to see picture]

Jimi Duro wrote:

I have a hairy chest but not a hairy back ... my philosophy is ... Bollocks to those who dont like it !

Sick of these so called "men" who go to the gym , have tanning sessions , zero facial hair they look like girls even in the way they dress ... I am a man who thinks men should look and behave like men , and if that is going to be the cost of being single then so be it... I am what I am and would urge other men like me to be the same

I'm naturally quite hairless around the chest and back

but all the body and facial hair i do have just gets left to grow out

MrAndyMan [sign in to see picture]

Give it a try, I have mine done every now and again, it doesn't really hurt - see if you feel better without it. But as people have said, the person is more important than the hair.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

do whatever you are comfortable with,

personally i dont mind either way, so long as the guy is happy and comfortable with it himself.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I have no preference if I like the man.

It sometimes looks a bit weird when they just have random tufts though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.