• yay I'm a squirter :)

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Kegel Balls will help, but on as far as strengthen you PC muscle as K&C mentioned, but just doing this won't.......

The Cupid G can help... my wife bought it.... hated it the first few times she used it but is starting to like it, we haven't tried to make her squirt from toys yet since she started at the weekend, we had planned to tonight but because eeehhhh we had a right old session last night and she has pulled something in her back.. .aaaarghhh

Anyway for us as I've said it was fingers, (we'd been trying for weeks with toys as my wife only recently said she'd love to squirt and we'd never tried before)

I'd done a lot of book reading and video watching and we had been out on Saturday, were fairly pissed... got hot and horny in the living room and when we wen't into the bedroom I just gave it a go and woooowwww and we couldn't believe it... was it a fuke? lets try again..... round 2.

Woke up Sunday and decided we had to try again a few more times to make sure...... my wife really things once you remove the pressure and worry (being pissed probably helped) then you can relax and let it go.... and once you do it once it's like easier and easier.

Also it's worth having a good matress protecter and a towel under you.... I've had to strip and change our bed sheets 3 times since saturday...

Tweetie [sign in to see picture]

I managed properly for the first time on Sunday and I soaked the bed. It actually made me quite emotional.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

im pretty sure all women can do this. Me and my partner tried for ages but nothing. i think i was thinking about it to much. but one night it all happened and have done it ever since. He needs to do the come here motion on you & in quite deep. he will need to repeat over and over again, untill you fell the urge to push then go for it! once you have done it once u will be able to do it more. i think u just need to relax and go with it ;) good luck and enjoy girls x

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

Don_Don wrote:

Kegel Balls will help, but on as far as strengthen you PC muscle as K&C mentioned, but just doing this won't.......

I didn't mean to actually make you squirt, sorry I didn't word it very well, my bad. I just meant that, kegal balls tighten the vagina and improve orgasms, but will this improve your chance of squirting? I take that as a yes haha. I'm quite lazy when it comes to my kegal balls, I always forget to use them. I'll start tomorrow I promise

MsBohem [sign in to see picture]

I have always been able to squirt. It is amazing but it has meant that i've had to switch to PVC sheets as I have been known to soak right through the matress

Yes I'm think of getting a PVC sheet not sure how the OH will feel about it... Also hard to get super king size sheet 😢

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

The sheet soaking is the worst. Even a folded over towel doesn't cut it sometimes. Makes me chuckle how my hubby always directs it over to my side of the bed (what a gent!) lol x

I do the same....

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

Charming Don Don! :P x

hehe who wants to sleep in the wet patch?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.