• yay I'm a squirter :)

jennyb [sign in to see picture]

I nearly always squirt for ever soaking the sheet floor clothes etc. Few weeks ago I actually did it without even been touched down below. Hubby was just teasing me and playing with my boobs it was epic not sure when or were that will ever happen again but I can't wait. I didn't do it straight away just started to happen when I felt more relaxed you've just got to relax and go with the flow. I use to stop it because I was afraid I was weeing myself but after the first few times I know I wasn't x

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

jennyb wrote:

I nearly always squirt for ever soaking the sheet floor clothes etc. Few weeks ago I actually did it without even been touched down below. Hubby was just teasing me and playing with my boobs it was epic not sure when or were that will ever happen again but I can't wait. I didn't do it straight away just started to happen when I felt more relaxed you've just got to relax and go with the flow. I use to stop it because I was afraid I was weeing myself but after the first few times I know I wasn't x

Very jealous now !!!!

Would love to be able to make my wife squirt.

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

jennyb wrote:

I am same I used to think I was going to wee myself!! I love to sqirt I get wet just by standing next to my OH he is so sexy, his voice turns me on, sometimes I listen to a message I have on my mobile he left when I cant speak to himand his naughty giggle at the start just makes met so wet for him!!! lol

jennyb [sign in to see picture]

Jerrybean try taking things really slow concentrate just on her. Play with her bring her nearly to orgasm then back off slow down do it again and again let her feel comfortable and special. It all about letting go and feeling uninhibited you never know give it a go 🌟

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

The issue is, the more you want to squirt, the less likely you are going to be able to because you might think you're relaxed but you're actually stressin yourself out pushin yourself .

I can squirt by myself and my OH has made me once but ever since then I can't, simply coz i'm pushing myself to ... xx

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Myself and my wife have been trying to master this for the last couple of months and have bought a heap of toys... We've come close with them but no joy.... Until that is until last night, we came in from a night out and I decided to give it a try with the good old fingers and wham she squirted, happened another 3 or 4 times.... We could t believe it.... And to make sure it wasn't a fluke she asked me to do it again this morning and it happened again.... Amazing

xxstallionbabexx [sign in to see picture]

I love being able to squirt, my OH knows what buttons to press for it happen :)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Kinky&Curvy wrote:

The issue is, the more you want to squirt, the less likely you are going to be able to because you might think you're relaxed but you're actually stressin yourself out pushin yourself .

I can squirt by myself and my OH has made me once but ever since then I can't, simply coz i'm pushing myself to ... xx

K C I think your right would like the OH to cuase they sound amazing for you ladies. We have tried and tried. Need to stop and just enjoy it.

letsgettoasty [sign in to see picture]

Still no joy for me or my OH :(

Tried with toys and fingers. Have decided its not meant to be!

hellohoney [sign in to see picture]

I love to squirt - wands are good but (Ann Summers - I know - I went there) sell the Ultimate O clit stimulator - it's the business.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I love it esp when a partner makes me get there but enjoy the fact I can do it myself

Janny [sign in to see picture]

It is really sexy, feel proud of yourself xx

jerrybean wrote:

I would love to be able to make my wife squirt. She loves me rubbing her G spot & it makes her flood but not squirt.

Any tips?

Well if she's flooding then she more or less is, it's probably that she needs to push down a bit, my wife was the same but she's been doing kegel and we added more clitoral stimulation while I'm working the G, this made the difference.... It'll take time, but when it does happen it's just amazing.

My wife can't get enough of it now that she's done it, she admitted last night going to bed that she was shocked she did as she didn't think we'd get there or that she could..... I'm away next saturday and she said she wants to stay in and she if she can make herself do it.

MissMarthaRose [sign in to see picture]

I squirted for the first time with my partner last week, it was awesome but how can I do it more frequently and what products help you guys get there? :)

MissMarthaRose [sign in to see picture]

I squirted for the first time with my partner last week, it was awesome but how can I do it more frequently and what products help you guys get there? :)

my wife has used the Lovehoney balm, the WOW Max Gel and the G-Spot Gel.... but on Saturday night (her first time ever) we used nothing and she squirted twice.... but we did use the WOW on Sunday and it worked well.... soaked through the towel and had to change sheets so think we'll be leaving it for another couple of nights lol....

[suspended user]

suspended user

Still trying :)

Don;t worry someday it will happen....

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

Don_Don wrote:

jerrybean wrote:

I would love to be able to make my wife squirt. She loves me rubbing her G spot & it makes her flood but not squirt.

Any tips?

Well if she's flooding then she more or less is, it's probably that she needs to push down a bit, my wife was the same but she's been doing kegel and we added more clitoral stimulation while I'm working the G, this made the difference.... It'll take time, but when it does happen it's just amazing.

My wife can't get enough of it now that she's done it, she admitted last night going to bed that she was shocked she did as she didn't think we'd get there or that she could..... I'm away next saturday and she said she wants to stay in and she if she can make herself do it.

Do Kegal Balls help?

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

kegel balls are supposed to strengthen your muscles inside your vagina which in turn should make your orgasms stronger, as far as kegel balls helping you squirt I don't think they will. If placed specifically they could rub against the gspot and possibly cause an orgasm and maybe you could squirt, but the main advantage of kegel balls is to increase the strength of orgasms.

Like I said above, people who are really trying to squirt are stressing themselves out without realizing, meaning they aren't relaxed... You have to be realxed to squirt, you need to get over the fear of 'peeing' on your partner and just let go

My OH made me squirt once during the backwards cowgirl position, I was leaning back and it was real intense but we weren't even trying just having fun and I ended up getting it on the wall lmao!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134 I tried this toy by myself and It made me squirt straight away... I personally think its easier to squirt now because I know where my partner has to hit and I know the sensation/build up feeling... Give it a try with this toy!! It looks a bit big but the surface area of the toy makes it easy to massage the G-spot

Good luck :D xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.