• Sex toy tester jobs!

CrimsonVixen [sign in to see picture]

they just look scary :S could imagine my OH coming in dressed in that in the night and me being out of the bedroom window and running down the street butt naked! somethings should be left for halloween... :P

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

CrimsonVixen wrote:

they just look scary :S could imagine my OH coming in dressed in that in the night and me being out of the bedroom window and running down the street butt naked! somethings should be left for halloween... :P

hahahaha funny images

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

There are sites you can sign up to and pay something like £39.99 for a 6 month membership and you get sent toys to review. Or there are folks like me that have set up blogs (www.naughtycornerreviews.com) that started off teting via sites like LH and continued from there. Be warned, it's not light hearted, you have to get a good rep out there, contact 101 companies, possibly fill out questions, sell yourself to a company as to why you'd be a good reviewer etc.

Get to know companies (retailers, suppliers and the main big guys) and eventually things will start happening. You don't get paid, what you do get is a free product, in return for an honest and thorough review.

You can make a couple of bucks by joining affiliate programs and placing their adverts on your site (paidonresults.com FN.com etc) but it's not easy money. Twitter seems like the big revenue bringer, if I'm honest.

You can attend annual shows like the ETO (although you have to either be a sex poduct company/adult company or sex toy reviewer/blogger and prove it).

The sex toy tester community is big, you get to know what brands and materials to steer clear of and to steer towards.

But you don't get paid.

rockin-redhead [sign in to see picture]

I love toys! Love to try out new things. I'm trying to become a sex toy tester so I can give an opinion on some of the toys and gels that are so fun to play with.

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

The only way would probably be being a tester for the manufacturers, but that is only a guess...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.