• somebody save me

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

aww everybodys so nice! im going on a new adventure to better my brain, thank you all!

[suspended user]

suspended user

i think a nice walk in the fresh air would do more than meds for both mind and body.....good luck

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

i think a nice walk in the fresh air would do more than meds for both mind and body.....good luck

can't disagree more!

i can now get off a bus without having to prepare myself cause i think everyones gunna look at me and laugh at how ugly i am

i am a new person :P

and a bit less crazy hahaha

wettongues [sign in to see picture]

I blame the media everyone has it, its normal and part of life. women and men get it, abut the media make such a big deal about it for women

Photoshop is both fantastic and ridiculous at giving women a positive body image, it takes away what is naturally there to give the 'perfect' look, but there is no such thing cos its all computerised, and aimed at making money. think about it if you saw the first picture of the second set of photos in the link below, would you buy the mag? Probably not. If cellulite was something you come across every day in photoshoot photographs sold to magazines would we be having this and threads like it, probably not! But airbrushing photos for what ever reason creates a billion pound industry of diets, pills creams lotions and potions playing on the insecurities of women.

Learning to love yourself and enjoying your body with be the best thing you can do for yourself.

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=633229&showcomments=true

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.