• Reminder...

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

I've noticed lots of newbies thinking the forum is a place to hook up!!! I've started avoiding the site tbh

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

Yeah Its quite annoying...If its not directly them hijacking a thread for hookups, its via chat! Love how some people think that because its on a sexual based forum, that everyones wanting to meet up for sex!

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

lol i know its so annoying xx

jenkat wrote:

Yeah Its quite annoying...If its not directly them hijacking a thread for hookups, its via chat! Love how some people think that because its on a sexual based forum, that everyones wanting to meet up for sex!

I dont add people that i dont see active on threads and I know we get on but to be honest I dont really use the chat and would disable it if I could.

dani5791 [sign in to see picture]

I have come across afew who only want to ask very rude questions and things...I am here for a laugh and to gain insight but I don't think everyone can say they are here for just that! It's sad really x

I have a feeling that as searches in google come up people are googling threesomes, fabs etc and we're appearing meaning they don't realise what kind of forum it is! They will soon vanish!

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

jenkat wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

I've noticed lots of newbies thinking the forum is a place to hook up!!! I've started avoiding the site tbh

Yes it does seem to have changed quite dramatically I have only been a member for 1.5 yrs were as both of you have been on here much longer. Thread topics seem to be losing their appeal aswell as the arguing and horrid comments being flung back and forth!

I guess everything changes.

SN [sign in to see picture]

Can I just say that I have been using LH for just under a year now, but it is only within the last week or two that I've actually come to look at and start using the forums.

And can I just say, how nice and welcoming everyone is. I dont know what was going on when this thread was started, but it feels as though things have settled, because this is the best behaved and nicest forum I've ever been a part of. And I am actually Admin and Creator of a pretty busy forum elsewhere.

blondes_have_more_fun [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for flagging this up, Alice. It will make a nice change to visit a messageboard where comments are monitored, as most other sites seem to be free-for-alls under the guise of "free speech".

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

It seems that more and more people are using chat for cyber and similar.

I tend to leave my chat on because sometimes forum members will ask me about product and similar advice. Also, there are a few I get a long with who I've gotten to know rather well through the forum, and basically we have the standard 'Hi, How are you?' conversations.

I would really like to be able have custom chat channels. It's tricky, as some of the people who message me about cyber sex, also sometimes message me asking for product information too.... then again you get those who only message 'Are you horney?'... The answer is yes, like most people we are rather randy, but really it's not something I'd be willing to chat with a complete stranger with indepth just so they have wank material. But basically I can't really go through all my friends and cut out certain people as sometimes they ask some valid questions... so chat channels probably would help a lot here.

Also, there's one or two memebrs who are very pressurising when using chat. Always going 'Hello' then a min later repeat it... and it just goes on and on. Sometimes chat lags, sometimes I'm busy with other things, sometimes I'm waiting for someone else to come onto chat but don't feel like talking to anyone else.

But yeah, I'm not here to cyber... in fact cyber sex doesn't excite me much, even with lovers, it tends to get very boring as if you're doing it right you really aren't able to type... I shouldn't have to put this kinda of stuff onto my profile like others have. Although I am considering adding 'I'm not here for cyber' I know that my profile is very bare, but I rather like that... but will think about adding that.

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I have had alot of friend requests from new members that haven't posted much, I usually only add folks that post on here as long as they seem nice, I respect everyone's opinion & never see the point of being harsh or nasty, although I haven't posted on here as much as I used to myself.

Also well said Alice.

Take care folks & have a lovely day.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

SN wrote:

Can I just say that I have been using LH for just under a year now, but it is only within the last week or two that I've actually come to look at and start using the forums.

And can I just say, how nice and welcoming everyone is. I dont know what was going on when this thread was started, but it feels as though things have settled, because this is the best behaved and nicest forum I've ever been a part of. And I am actually Admin and Creator of a pretty busy forum elsewhere.

Hi SN, thanks for the comment - and I think you're right, judging by the number of post reports we are recieving now compare to a few weeks ago.

I'm going to unstick this thread now and hope it's a long time before I have to do another one along the same lines!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.