• CFNM

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

i like it the other way around

Chris Stefani [sign in to see picture]

I do quite like it. The visual effect of my Mrs in some sexy clothes makes me more horny. Meanwhile she likes to see every inch of my body naked, so it works well for us.

Doesn't necessarily have to be dom clothing either, it could be simply a skirt and top set with some nice heels.

absolutely [sign in to see picture]

nfcm appeals to me much more!

randubugger [sign in to see picture]

nfnfnm

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

www.cfnmtoob.com or www.purecfnm.com

sirma [sign in to see picture]

CFNM = Clothed Female Named Male

Group of girls get together and 'play' with a naked male. Not overly about sexy but a chance for the girls to explore a male body, play with a willie, anything they want to see or anything they want to see the man do and have a dam good laugh whilst they do. here some non-sexual cfnm pictures are. http://cfnmhandjob.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

i kinda get off on people getting off when im playing with them , so theres been many times in my life where ive played with whichever OH or f-b that im with , without removing my clothes as i dont feel the need to be touched, i just enjoy licking , feeling , stroking & playing with ..

HappyBoy [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy both CFNM and CMNF. Each has a different dynamic and for me, sex is all about variety.

quietguy [sign in to see picture]

Naked butler - wow that's a great job. I've heard of naked cleaners before - so if my normal day job goes by the way side I might have to consider that as an option - well maybe after a few months in the gym.

Fantastic profile pic absolutely (just sayin')

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

I love this fetish! Definitely plays into my love for BDSM. I like CMNF more though. My man in a suit and me naked on top... Not sure I can think of anything that turns me on more!

Naked butler sounds like a good idea… I’ll have a word my the OH ! Xx

Lozza332000 [sign in to see picture]

I love this but have never really understood why. A CFNM situation for me would be to be around the house naked while the OH is fully clothed. Sometimes I may nap on the sofa naked while she watches TV. Sometimes if I am horny I may be brave and gently masturbate while she is sitting on the other sofa. I dont know why this is a turn on for me and I do ask her if she is offended by it. Normally I get a sarcastic reply so am not really sure what she thinks of it.

I would love to take it further but am too shy to ask. Maybe a non sexual situation like a nudist beach where she stays in a swimsuit while I am naked.

Marshall P Knutt [sign in to see picture]

I'd never heard of CFNM until recently, and I'm not sure if that's what I'm into or if I'm just a bit of a pervy naturist! I like to be naked and my wife doesn't (believe me, I've tried), therefore several nights a week there's a CFNM situation in our house. It started when we were decorating our bedroom and had to sleep downstairs on a mattress. I always sleep nude, but it was totally different getting out of bed and being naked downstairs in the living room with a case of morning wood. I loved it and stayed naked during breakfast, eventually plucking up courage to ask my wife if she'd mind if I didn't get dressed that day. Of course she didn't mind at all and was happy for me to do some nude decorating. It was a turn on at first but I soon got used to it and now I get naked as often as I can. She doesn't want to join in because she prefers to wear clothes, but she did suggest a nude beach if I take her somewhere hot. Woohoo!

I love that she's happy for me to be naked, and if I happen to get an erection she'll either ignore it or make sexy comments. Either way we're both comfortable with it and I've no need to hide it. She tells me she sometimes likes to check me out, and that's a turn on. I've jerked off beside her a few times (with permission) if she's not in the mood. That's incredible, doing something so intimate beside her while she reads a book and gently rubs her foot on my leg in encouragement.

As a result of all this I now find CFNM sexy, but it's definitely not a power thing or sub/dom for me. I think it's just that I love my wife and that we're open with each other.

HunkyHoward38 [sign in to see picture]

I was unfortunately naked in front of two female work colleagues at last years Christmas do have to say it was quite arousing think it was the vulnerability I felt and the fact they seemed to enjoy the view they eventually stopped taking the mick in February!!!

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

There's a lot of power to it and a submissive of any gender being unclothed with the Dom clothed adds to the dynamic in some circumstance for myself.

But I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist these days anyway :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

If in a group ,it needs a lot of bottle and confidence in your own body either way around. I would say both of us quite like it either way around but just in each others company. I didn't even realise until recently that it was a proper kink .

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

If in a group ,it needs a lot of bottle and confidence in your own body either way around. I would say both of us quite like it either way around but just in each others company. I didn't even realise until recently that it was a proper kink .

I got a free bravery candle for my bottle and confidence :P

I'm pretty chill about my body these days. Yeah it's not perfect but it's the one I got so why not show it off :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

MondaySixteenth wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I got a free bravery candle for my bottle and confidence :P

I'm pretty chill about my body these days. Yeah it's not perfect but it's the one I got so why not show it off :)

Thats the difference . You come accross has being a confident person in your postings .So you may not be perfect ( your words ) but being confident you will get things and achieve things .Confidence will give you the edge .

I know I keep going on about confidence being sexy but it is.

And to do what you did at that event, the confidence must have been there with you .

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

i kinda get off on people getting off when im playing with them , so theres been many times in my life where ive played with whichever OH or f-b that im with , without removing my clothes as i dont feel the need to be touched, i just enjoy licking , feeling , stroking & playing with ..

:) Great post.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.