• Shower jet orgasm

abacus [sign in to see picture]

ok so my wife told me the other week that shes got a of a few times in the shower using the water jetting from the shower head, i was abit shocked cause i didnt know but so turned on it was unbelievable, she said the only problem was it wasnt powerful enough, so am wondering is there any add ons that could help improve her water based orgasm :)

abacus [sign in to see picture]

Kinkygentleman wrote:

Some shower heads have a setting which utilises only the middle few jets, thereby intensifying the power. I can sometimes give myself an orgasm on this setting in the shower, without even touching myself :)

nice one will ask her what setting shes using :),only problem is our shower is not to powerful to be honest

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

The only thing is like Kinky gentleman mention having a shower head where you can just direct the one to one certain area.

Its all to do with the actual water pressure that you recieve in your house which is determined i think by your water system and the type of heating system you have. And it's very expensive to fiddled with lol

You could look at some in shower toys, maybe something that can be inserted to increase the internal sensation while the shower works on her clit.

Sounds like fun either way.... thinking i might grace my shower with my presence this evening :) x

[suspended user]

suspended user

mmmme tooitworks on men too in c ertain holes

GymJunki3 [sign in to see picture]

I agree with Miss T&N toys are probably her best bet.

Saves on the water bill especially if there is a water shortage :)

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

My husband sometimes pours a jug of water from a decent height onto my lady bits. I must say .. its such a lovely feeling!! Havent used shower head though.

Noon [sign in to see picture]

Laminer flow is what you want ;)

A clean jet of water with smooth edges, that you can play back forth over the area in need of stimulation. As with so many things it is not the force, but the quality. lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

water pressure isnt the same all over the country you can get pumps to boost pressure for showers

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

we have tried it a few times she loves it as we have a setting to make it just 3 holes of really powerfully, you might want to look into this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16877

kezzco [sign in to see picture]

I've tried this many times even better if someone else is holding it!!!!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

we have tried it a few times she loves it as we have a setting to make it just 3 holes of really powerfully, you might want to look into this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16877

Is it advisable to use that in a womans vajajay? I thought such powerful flushing would disturb the chemical balance?

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

i wouldnt think its that powerful but im not sure it cant be that bad at the end of the day otherwise it would be made for that use, but i can see ur point

2nd Chance T [sign in to see picture]

Noon wrote:

Laminer flow is what you want ;)

A clean jet of water with smooth edges, that you can play back forth over the area in need of stimulation. As with so many things it is not the force, but the quality. lol

Where do i get one????

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

I used to do this before I had toys to play with! We don't have the right shower attatchment now but I used to love the feeling of the water on my clit. It's great for temperature play too

Cherry Divine [sign in to see picture]

Pixie may I start by saying you have a lovely bum!

I love using the shower head and made sure when I had my bathroom redone I made sure I got a decent pump fitted, it was expensive, but it's good, that paired with the shower heads you can adjust, mmm love it.

Laminer flow sounds amazing where can I get one???!

Noon [sign in to see picture]

I have had a google for laminar flow shower heads and they all look like the don't use laminar for the centre "massage" function.

More R&D needed here I think!

truffle [sign in to see picture]

We got a power shower fitted when I was younger. When I first started masturbating etc, I was curious what it would feel like and used to be able to get off from just a gentle flow of water. I use the main super powerful setting now, with the water on cold which is great. I do, however, think that this along with masturbating pretty much every night when I was younger has made me less sensitive.

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

ahhaha i always test peoples showers out for this because im a weirdo

i remember it coming up in conversation with my boyfriend and he was like "have you tried mine?" and i was like yep XD!

but! most shower heads arent powerful enough, and even when they are, the orgasms normally always a let down and i go dizzy because of the heat haha

ItsTaylorDean [sign in to see picture]

I tried this once or twice but my shower is so powerful it hurt and felt like it was going to jet my clit off! haha

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

My OH LOVES IT in the shower too.... Got her a suction cup dildo to accompany it! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.