• Light Tied Up Games Ideas?

charlie86 [sign in to see picture]

Hi! Me and my OH are really getting into tied up games in the bedroom (and elsewhere) but could do with some new ideas... Does anyone know any fun games or scenarios we could try? Or any costumes or positions we could tie each other in? Nothing too hardcore tho please... :)

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

my favorite is tickerling my partner when he is tied up. how tickerlish the ricipiant is and how evil you are with the tickerling (hands/feathers ) can depend on how hardcore it is. as for positions how about standing doggy with handstied to the bed or from somthing overhead.

afraidnotscared [sign in to see picture]

One thing I've done in the past that's something of a mind-f*ck if one of you is slightly scared of heights is for that person to be bent over the bannisters, tied into place & then played with.

*note: does not work well if person is absolutely terrified of heights.

**note 2: best make sure the bannisters are bloody sturdy - especially if you're planning to go at it hammer & tongs!

afraidnotscared wrote:

One thing I've done in the past that's something of a mind-f*ck if one of you is slightly scared of heights is for that person to be bent over the bannisters, tied into place & then played with.

**note 2: best make sure the bannisters are bloody sturdy - especially if you're planning to go at it hammer & tongs!

***note 3: dont tie completely upsidedown unless you are an acrabat with bionic circulation. the blood will go from your feat and that is all you will be able to concerntrate on.

try tiying the person to a chair, tiping it back and catching it then playing with them. you could even tie the chair into a leant back position (but only if you are certain you can do this safely.

randubugger [sign in to see picture]

Tied to a chair and out on a good blind fold
    Use several different toys on your partner,
    Just for the noise tho then plunge with desired
    Gadget.
    Also if u have or can get an electro stim kit with
    Clamps use this too ;)

laceandglitter [sign in to see picture]

afraidnotscared wrote:

AHHH, that's terrifying! Do you mean like properly hanging over the bannisters?!

If you're wanting to get into role play, there's loads of fun ideas. Things like prisoner/police officer (that would allow for costumes too) with handcuffs (or whatever restraints you prefer), tying them to a chair and 'interrogating' them with some sort of light torture (bit of an oxymoron) that they can't do anything about due to being tied up... (delayed orgasm, using toys on them and them taking them away before they get a chance to climax, is always a good one).

i like roleplaying as a (rather high teck) rag doll...ad ropes and it would make me a pupet :) rag dolls are prity pathetict and highly submisive...its great :D

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

My partner shaved me the other day was I was tied up...a very new experince but so amazing....then he finished off with the most amazing oral sex...I have never felt so aroused I don't think...been horny for days just thinking about it since.

snapper [sign in to see picture]

A hot coffee and a Ice cold drink not good if you have sensertive teeth but quite shocking sensation for the victim

carefull with the hot drink though

smirnoff09 wrote:

My partner shaved me the other day was I was tied up...a very new experince but so amazing....then he finished off with the most amazing oral sex...I have never felt so aroused I don't think...been horny for days just thinking about it since.

same, i love my partner shaving me, like having your hair plaied with but more intimate :) ... unfortunately im doomed to what i call the naked porkuping for days after.

afraidnotscared [sign in to see picture]

laceandglitter wrote:

AHHH, that's terrifying! Do you mean like properly hanging over the bannisters?!

Bloody hell, no! Feet still firmly on the ground, but with the legs tied in place & their top half leaning out over the abyss.

[suspended user]

suspended user

its fun any way without the feet being tied

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.