• vent

emzlou [sign in to see picture]

Just need to vent really about myself and get it down in words, im 28 and a mum of two and am incredibly uncomfortable in bed I don't find myself attractive at all and am strictly lights off and fantasies kept to myself, usualy have a couple if drinks to relax. Ive had 3 relationships two with men 16yrs older and one abusive (domestic vil) and one 2yr friend with benefits whose now my best friend, I just can't relax, can't let go, make a sound etc etc which is upsetting as have a v dirty open mind but only in my head lol, my fb never said anything critical but would encourage me to relax, share fantasies etc but because he was v fit, lovely body etc I just couldn't and felt so inadequate, my first ever and most recent relationships have been bdsm as I find if I have no control blindfold etc I can switch off and go with anything bf wants but I still can't orgasm etc, im a size 16 @nd find other women of this size vbbeautuful just not myself and I know people say portray confidence etc but I just don't seem able to, I am now single and am dreading starting a new relationship and having all the same lens, like I say I don't expect help as such as I appreciate its in my head but just need to vent getting a little tearful and cross with myself already please excuse any errors am on my phone and tiny screen /keyboard

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.