• Cuckolding!

HappyHippy [sign in to see picture]

Personally, i like the idea of being just for my OH, and him being just for me. I see sex as being a thing that is fine to talk about with other people, but should be kept between two to keep it personal and intimate. I wouldn't be able to stay in a relationship with someone into swinging...

BUT, having said that, i can't judge if its someone elses cup of tea! as long as t doesn't hurt anyone, i don't see a problem!

chisel [sign in to see picture]

I have been cuckolded for a long time. Provided you trust your woman (and I do very much ) she comes home to me and tells me the whole story as I give her a nice long bath with a couple of glasses of wine. Where is the problem.

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

Why would you want another man to have sex with your Oh?

I understand it is some peoples dreams but sorry, it doesn,t seem right. There are a lot of ways to spice up your sex life but watching your OH being taken is definitely not one for me.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I would worry about catching something and there's all the emotional stuff on top. I would lose respect for my partner if he wanted me to do that and I would feel that he didn't love me.
    I fantasise about my other half having sex with someone else but it's purely because I'm proud and lucky to have him and in my fantasies I would like another woman to experience what I have. In reality though I couldn't think of anything worse because he's mine all mine 😄
    Each to their own though but don't you feel insecure? Not being critical I just want to understand why you like it 🤔

GeorgeB [sign in to see picture]

You definitely need to have a strong secure relationship and good communication between you both before starting to cuckold. It's probably more suited to older couples I would say. My wife is 5 years younger than me and I finally persuaded her to take a lover 4 years ago when she was 49. It took years of gentle encouragement but we haven't looked back. Seeing her accept a large cock is exciting but the most aousing thing for me as her cuckold is when she develops a real rapport with a man and there is an unspoken understanding between her and her lover.

Thanks for trying to help me to understand it. I am 49 as it happens. It comes across a bit or a lot like ultimate humiliation that you enjoy ? almost like you don't feel that you deserve her ? Or is it because you are proud of her and want to share her?
    Sorry for all of the questions and if you don't want to answer it's fine 😊
    I'm just a nosey kinkyboots and find all kinks fascinating.

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

The Real Mr Grey wrote:

Why would you want another man to have sex with your Oh?

I understand it is some peoples dreams but sorry, it doesn,t seem right. There are a lot of ways to spice up your sex life but watching your OH being taken is definitely not one for me

+1

As a willing cuckold I don't see my situation as the ultimate humiliation. I have admitted my sexual inadequacy and allowed a more capable man to replace me. I think that takes some courage. I do feel I don't deserve her pussy it's true and I am proud of her sexuality. There may be some light banter at my expense which we all enjoy but all three of us play a role in our cuckolding scenario and we all get something from it.

Ok thank you for explaining further 😊
    As long as you all enjoy it and it isn't harming anyone that's the main thing. 😜

AT1 [sign in to see picture]

I can understand the thrill of watching another man have sex with your wife, seeing her pleasured by another guy, what I don't get about the cuckolding scene is the degradation of the cuck, being not worthy, too small a cock etc, but hey each to their own but not for me. I've had sex with other women with and in front of my wife, the thought of saying she has a better pussy, or is prettier than you has never once entered my head, but each to their own.

Queen.846 [sign in to see picture]

I've started seeing a guy and this is his big fantasy. I'm not opposed to it and imagine it would be quite fun. I like that he's not into other women as I couldn't handle that. We haven't done it yet but I think my insecurities lie in not being enough just as myself? Plus that how do I know it's me he really cares about and isn't just excited about the chance of living out this fantasy? Anyone got any tips/experience/perspective?

It's only natural for the woman to be distrustful of her man's motives, so it's essential that there is trust and good communication between the two of you. Really think it's a pursuit more suited to couples with a well established relationship unless they are very exceptional.

FreakyDigital [sign in to see picture]

It really turns me on and is one of my biggest fantasies/fetishes to be a cuckold. It also helps that I already know I have a very small cock and I'll struggle to satisfy any woman with it, and I get turned on a lot by femdom, being a voyeur, seeing women get fucked hard and having powerful orgasms and also by humiliation, small penis humiliation especially.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.