• Cuckolding!

p.mac [sign in to see picture]

We are married now for 15 years, (got married young) and have been together for 20 years. This is something we are talking about at the moment, just to spice things up. Dont know if it is a good idea when you are not married. It may cause problems later but it does sound good. I know we both fantasise about it but thats all for now. it is a big leap and needs a lot of consideration

LetsTryThis [sign in to see picture]

It isn't something I could do. Not because of the strength of my love (that implies that those who do love each other less?) but because I'm very selfish and hate sharing.
    (It could actually be argued that those who do this, love each other more because they can share and not feel threatened etc).

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

We've been together 10 years, our first wedding anniversary is actually next weekend and were arranging a mmmf for it (different strokes i guess?). Im not super at cuckolding as im more a sub/switch but were working on it.

The very reason we got into swinging was because my OH wanted to watch me with someone else and weve had a few of these encounters over the 3 years. It was difficult at first, i felt incredibly guilty even though he was there but to see him so turned on by it made me more turned on and i wanted to please him even more.

But i have to say, just because we swing and practice some elements of cuckolding doesnt mean we love each other any less though in fact more so as i love seeing him happy and i know at the end of the encounters hes mine and im his and this leads to more intimate sex between us both. x

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

We've been together 10 years, our first wedding anniversary is actually next weekend and were arranging a mmmf for it (different strokes i guess?). Im not super at cuckolding as im more a sub/switch but were working on it.

The very reason we got into swinging was because my OH wanted to watch me with someone else and weve had a few of these encounters over the 3 years. It was difficult at first, i felt incredibly guilty even though he was there but to see him so turned on by it made me more turned on and i wanted to please him even more.

But i have to say, just because we swing and practice some elements of cuckolding doesnt mean we love each other any less though in fact more so as i love seeing him happy and i know at the end of the encounters hes mine and im his and this leads to more intimate sex between us both. x

That's so good to hear. I'm hoping this is what it will be like for us. We have a couple that we text, and I normally text just the guy (his girlfriend is really into it too) it's strange at first I did feel guilty, but it turns my husband on so much it turns me on and we all have a lot of fun together. X

Mr Gooner [sign in to see picture]

I couldnt ever get into this.

I have always looked a sex as being a special connection between yourself and your partner as corny as it may sound and i feel there are plenty of other ways of spicing up a sex life other then watching a man have his way with your missus.

I could probably understand it a bit more if you were of an older age and been together as a couple for God knows how many years.

The thought of seeing my oh with another man would effect me quite deeply. Also i can get jealous.

But heh if that floats your boat and all that.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Mr Gooner wrote:

I have always looked a sex as being a special connection between yourself and your partner as corny as it may sound and i feel there are plenty of other ways of spicing up a sex life other then watching a man have his way with your missus.

I guess we see it differently and can seperate it. Sex with another is just sex nothing else, we as a couple make love, its meaningful.

We didnt really do it to spice up our sex life, i guess the best way to describe it is just icing to an already delicious cake. We dip our toes into everything as we have a very active sex life together but sometimes we add this in for fun (also we meet ladies too!).

I can appreciate its not everyones cup of tea, it takes a very trusting loving relationship, weve seen many good friends break up over it, wed never do anything or push each others boundaries and we know when to stop. x

Mammame, Its really good your both so trusting over the texting and a good start if you want to take it slowly. We both like to read texts as we find it a turn on too and it builds things up for us. The best advice i can give is communication and set your boundaries early on :). x

Mr Gooner [sign in to see picture]

Blackcherry wrote:

Mr Gooner wrote:

I guess we see it differently and can seperate it. Sex with another is just sex nothing else, we as a couple make love, its meaningful.

We didnt really do it to spice up our sex life, i guess the best way to describe it is just icing to an already delicious cake. We dip our toes into everything as we have a very active sex life together but sometimes we add this in for fun (also we meet ladies too!).

I can appreciate its not everyones cup of tea, it takes a very trusting loving relationship, weve seen many good friends break up over it, wed never do anything or push each others boundaries and we know when to stop. x

Mammame, Its really good your both so trusting over the texting and a good start if you want to take it slowly. We both like to read texts as we find it a turn on too and it builds things up for us. The best advice i can give is communication and set your boundaries early on :). x

Yes I would definitely say I couldn't separate sex between lovemaking. I have always viewed when me and the oh, have sex, it brings us closer and there is always that nice great feeling. And also I would just have huge issues seeing my oh with someone else. I would get jealous and it would always play on my head. Most importantly it just doesn't turn me on. But if it works for couples, it's good that they can remain a healthy relationship which I feel is most important.
    SmallGirl [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend is dying for me to have sexual encounters with another girl and for him to watch. This really turns me on and hey men just seem to have a thing for lesbians lol. As much as it turns me on I dont think Id go ahead as I would hate to see my man get off with another male or female...it would make me feel very insecure and the type of person I am I would hate to think/see my man have fun/more fun with someone else...I am his only play thing lol but thats just me

afman [sign in to see picture]

I just love sharing my wife with another man and seeing his cock penetrating into my wife's pussy... just so tempting

Mint [sign in to see picture]

I think i wouldn't like it.

im to jealous to see my wife with an other man. But like to watch cuckold movies. Why? I don't know.

horny husband [sign in to see picture]

my wife as been having sex with other men for 43 years,she is now 61 and still having other men while i watch,she as been with other women as well.

FUNLOVINGLIZ [sign in to see picture]

My OH would love me to try this and I have to admit it's a very sexy turn on BUt I would never admit this to him. He sometimes talks about it when we're having sex, how he would love to watch me having sex with another man, him finishing in me and then my OH having sex with me right after. As I say, a very sexy turn on but I'm fearful of what may happen, what if I like it too much? what if he hates it? what if . . . . perhaps too many unanswered questions.

Citygirl2810 [sign in to see picture]

i would love to see my husband with another woman. he was shocked when i recently told him but i thibk he is warming to the idea :-)

Citygirl2810 wrote:

i would love to see my husband with another woman. he was shocked when i recently told him but i thibk he is warming to the idea :-)

Your Oh must be like me, I was shocked when my man suggested this and I guess he's hoping I warm to the idea and give it a try. You must have thought about this so what makes it feel good for you and why doesn't it cause you any concerns?

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Not for us I'm afraid. My Oh is far to jealous

FUNLOVINGLIZ wrote:

Citygirl2810 wrote:

Your Oh must be like me, I was shocked when my man suggested this and I guess he's hoping I warm to the idea and give it a try. You must have thought about this so what makes it feel good for you and why doesn't it cause you any concerns?

i suppose it's because I am secure in our relationship and know it would purely be recreational sex and not love. I have had some health issues and kind of feel that life is for living - it's been a constant fantasy for 20 years so I feel I would like to act on it if oh is willing :-)

Citygirl2810 wrote:

FUNLOVINGLIZ wrote:

Citygirl2810 wrote:

i suppose it's because I am secure in our relationship and know it would purely be recreational sex and not love. I have had some health issues and kind of feel that life is for living - it's been a constant fantasy for 20 years so I feel I would like to act on it if oh is willing :-)

My OH must be very like you, he's said it's because we've been together for so long and life is too short. He said he can trust his instinct and believes it would be something I would really enjoy. I know when he talks about it, I get really turned on but my fear of him going off me because I’ve done the deed worries me. Don’t know about letting him do it, I love having him all to myself but do wonder what another women would think of his performance cos I think he’s very, very good.

wish it was possible to tag people in replies

if you have been together so long liz i really cant see him going off you after you have 'done the deed' - you have a lifetime of experiences and memories together. also you have to consider if you are up for the inevitable? girl on girl activity or if it would simply be a case of watching?

you have to be comfortable as does my my husband

Citygirl2810 wrote:

wish it was possible to tag people in replies

if you have been together so long liz i really cant see him going off you after you have 'done the deed' - you have a lifetime of experiences and memories together. also you have to consider if you are up for the inevitable? girl on girl activity or if it would simply be a case of watching?

you have to be comfortable as does my my husband

You're so right, I guess it's just down to belief and having the confiction to try something utterly new. You really have got a grasp on this, just like my OH.

just dont do it if you are not comfortable. another option could be to go to a swingers club and just watch (or pleasure each other). adds spice without any 3rd party involvement. ironically i think my husband would be more mortified at the idea of this than a threesome in private :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.