• Cuckolding!

Miss-Nomer [sign in to see picture]

I've always quite liked the fantasy of cuckolding, and I know my partner would jump at the chance as long as it was another female(s) involved. In fact, I technically have a free pass to have relationships with whoever I please (it was originally only women, but the parameters were widened a couple of years back), but in over seven years I've never actually bothered pursuing it much. I'm freakishly loyal, apparently. Even if I did have a partner outside this relationship, I'd probably want to keep them all to myself...I can't sleep with people I don't care for, and I get awfully possessive of people I care about.
    I think it'd be brilliant fun, if I was capable of having no strings attached sex with another female, though.

S&S [sign in to see picture]

I can definitely see the fun in it - there's definitely a masochistic thrill to be had at the thought of it, which I can't quite fully explain. But I am turned on by the idea of it. It's something that we've talked about half-seriously in relation to threesomes/swinging, so the idea is out there alright.

horny husband [sign in to see picture]

we have done it many times we both get turned on by it and the sex together after is great

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Think it's a massive turn on in fantasy, or watching it on-line. In reality, not so sure...

Mike Davis [sign in to see picture]

Well, I've been there and got the T shirt!!

Anyone contemplating this should go to cuckolding 101 website, I wished I had!!

As a guy you go on an emotional roller coaster, you will never be so turned on in your life. After you have made your Wife yours again, you will feel very strange. What the hell have I done, will go through your mind. It's so weird how one minute you are so turned on, then an hour later it's like waking up from a dream.

It nearly finished my marriage, four years later we are still together but I still yearn the thing that caused so much pain.

Be careful!!!!

Dip your toe in, don't drown!!

It's amazing but very dangerous

99% chance of some negative reactions after. No matter how sure you are, it is bound to cause problems. It is like taking drugs, nothing will ever be so erotic as seeing or hearing about your Wife enjoying another man...drives you insane!!

It's not that he doesn't care, if he didn't he wouldn't get a kick out of it.

You don't get turned on by say ...the next door neighbour shagging some guy. No, it has to be your partner to give you that gut wrenching feeling, the jealousy and passion that follows. It's a common male fantasy, I've been there and got the t shirt.

Beware, it comes with problems!!

cdjon [sign in to see picture]

I would love to watch my wife with another man.

Make me Yours [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, did this just Friday gone, had sex with a wife whilst her husband watched, we did everything, oral, poking, masturbation and then sex, in the end it didnt bother me that hubby was watching, I think it helped that Mrs was absolutely stunning with a body to die for, they want me to go and "see to her" again - mmmmmmmmmmm maybe tempted. The whole night was very comfortable, couple of drinks, chat, then the deed, she was wearing sexy underwear, then changed into a basque, thong and stockings.

Personally, I would not like to see this happen to a partner of mine, but the whole event was very erotic.

TC2291 [sign in to see picture]

Each to their own but I wouldn't like to watch my OH with someone else. Wouldn't mind someone watching us together though!!

PinkLipstick92 [sign in to see picture]

It's a common fantasy for me, but I would never do it, and I would be crushed if my partner did it as well.

Some things are meant to stay as fantasies I think :)

Make me Yours [sign in to see picture]

Apparently, the couple afterwards have a fantastic sex session, so who am I to judge?

Aryan [sign in to see picture]

First post here..I'm a dude...

Honestly, I wouldn't do it even if my girlfriend (in a serious LT relationship) suggested that she will like another woman to join. I want her to be able to feel like she is enough, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a woman who doesn't think she is the prize, and I'd feel a criminal for allowing her to even have ideas of her being some sort of subordinate, allowing her to submit to this position as an onlooker and not the star of her own show. A relationship with a long-term girl is meant to have a winning structure for eachother, not just one persons greed.

As for guys..hell no lol I have far too much respect for myself. My dignity is more important than even having any woman in my life. I feel like I'm being crazy enough because of my dildo fetish!

I think cuckolding for guys is such an emasculating thing to do, somehow I think guys who do it have lost track/or was always too beta too realise that what makes a real man is not his sexual prowess, but his principles, the way he caries himself through life etc.

Anyway...I love dildo's because it is a serious fetish and there isn't another man behind it so I can provide my woman with the best physical pleasure with dildo's that feel almost real anyway so she's not exactly missing out on anything I guess. Why don't guys just be the 'bull' themselves using a dildo on their women which judging by reviews from different sites, has the optimal effect on them, enough to make them go crazy.. and why not get into shape etc. also?

Just my opinion, do not mean to offend..:)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sorry I just dont get it.....if my wife had sex with another guy I wouldnt want to know let alone watch it.

Kinkylincs [sign in to see picture]

I have considered this and even told oh but she wasnt keen on it

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

We did our fantasy bucket lists the other day, some were agreed on and some not so much as was expected really.

Anyway one of mine (him) was to watch her go down on and swallow another guy. Such a turn on and luckily for me one that she didn't say no to and that could go into the seriously consider pile.

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

My husband wants to watch me with another guy. It really turns him on and me ;) We want to do it when I'm back in shape and we find the right guy/couple. I'd also quite like to see him with another woman. I wouldn't get jealous. It's just fun at the end of the day. You only live once ;) x

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I think is sounds like a really horny idea but you have to think about the future. Do you see yourself long term with this girl? Do you want to marry her? Is this aomething you want to think about her doing for the rest of your relationship or is better just leaving it a filthy fantasy.

I know I would have happily had fun with other people when I was in was serious relationships but now I've found my OH I know I wouldn't want anyone else touching me. So is it even something she would want to do?

I know that my oh could never handle the idea of me being with someone else and the same goes for me. But every relationship is different. If it is something that turns you both on and you feel you can both live with the after effects without jealously then do it x

p.mac [sign in to see picture]

We are married now for 15 years, (got married young) and have been together for 20 years. This is something we are talking about at the moment, just to spice things up. Dont know if it is a good idea when you are not married. It may cause problems later but it does sound good. I know we both fantasise about it but thats all for now. it is a big leap and needs a lot of consideration

[suspended user]

suspended user

Not something me or my partner would do personally, because we love each other way to much and can't stand the thought of one of us being with anyone else.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.