• Cuckolding!

angelkez [sign in to see picture]

i'm not sure how i feel about it, it sounds really exciting but i'm not sure our relationship would survive

[suspended user]

suspended user

Dee_licious333 wrote:

It might not be all its cracked up to be anyway.

Thats how I feel about most of my strange fantasies, though cuckolding isnt one of them

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to watch my OH with another girl or a few other girls, he knows he can and he does make out and things with other girls but just doesnt seem to go further. I'm not a veuyer as such i just want to see him happy x

jee [sign in to see picture]

Very interesting to read about people who have actually done it!

Like the poster above, my other half wouldn't want to see me with another woman (and I don't have any desire to be anyway!), but seeing her, or just hearing about it would turn me on so much!

I do get concerned that she might think she's not enough for me and I'm looking for thrills in other ways, but that's definitely not the case! I love her more than anything and she turns me on sooo much already - living out this fantasy would just be an added bonus! ;-) I absolutely WORSHIP her, and will spend my whole life pleasing her and making her happy. So even if she did enjoy sex more with someone else, I'd be fine with that because I'll always be there to worship her from head to toe afterwards!

I know I'm so strange, lol!

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Really sexy fantasy, and to be honest these are some of my favourite videos on-line. But then again, I'm single and have not got a wife or girlfriend, and if I did maybe would not feel the same about whatching someone whith my partner. This always seem to be from the male point of view,can't think of many women being turned on by watching their husband/boyfriend fucking a younger fitter girl, maybe.... Interesting topic though :)

acoupleofwankers [sign in to see picture]

This is a huge fantasy of mine, and Lucy loves teasing me about it and telling me about guys she would like to fuck. For me it has elements of humiliation, subservience, but also a strange type of reassurance that monogamous sex is not what defines your relationship.

I have no real inclination to have sex with another woman, and I think that Lucy would feel quite jealous about that. I would like to be fucked by another guy myself, and Lucy would love to see that. But I think that is mentally quite a different thing for both of us, as some of the above posters have eluded to.

I think it will only be a matter of time until we find the right guy and situation, obviously we worry about jealousy and the after effects, but if we accept that as a (I think in our case small) risk, and remember that sex is not what defines our relationship hopefully it will be a fun experience for both of us.

Alex.

Syd [sign in to see picture]

ToyingAround wrote:

I would always wonder even if we did do it, if we would just do it and do it until we stop doing it...

Thats easy for you to say

[suspended user]

suspended user

i just dont get it, it seems like a massive and permanent leap but each to their own.

castledking [sign in to see picture]

i'm honoured still to be "cuckold".....8yrs still in a ever so loving relationship,the sight of being with a diffent "race" man stil exicites both of us.

from her "english CofE conservitive" to my "irish catholic" background is really such a turn on.

but you must tread carefully........i nearly flipped when my "mrs" pulled off the "johnny" and her lover came inside her.

SUCH A TURN ON!

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

We both enjoy watching the other one with someone else, but when we do we're involved in what is going on, not being a passive observer. Having a 3some or being with a larger group is quite different to the real cuckolding experience and that just doesn't hold any appeal for either of us.

Wonder if it only works when the woman is the dominant one in the relationship?

hairyandshavedcouple [sign in to see picture]

We absolutely love this! Seeing my wife with other men is a massive turn on for me. We have been together for 10 years and have very trusting relationship and neither of our are the jealous type. I have absolutely no interest in having sex with other women but even before we met my wife has always liked to have a lot of partners and I am fine with that. When we want to find a guy we usually stay at a hotel and my wife will meet/pick up a guy at a the bar then I'll join them and we go from there! It's never anyone we know socially so there is no emotional relationship - that's the key for us. For me it's all about watching her chatting up someone and turning them on so much they are willing to have sex in front of me.

Tracey3x [sign in to see picture]

Im considering trying this for various reasons and im not the type to cheat in any way, but something i heard the other day is making the idea more seem somewhat acceptable . . .

'Anyone can fuck anyone at any given time: it's far harder to share your soul with someone you trust'

Seems to have helped me a little, and i really agree with that statement. But it doesnt mean i would/could sleep with anyone anytime

But i admit the idea of being shared like that is growing on me!

:)

xxx

mibbles [sign in to see picture]

suppose it depends on what both parties want x

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

We have talked about it several times and are both ok with the idea, the problem is where to find someone else as we are quite new to the area. That and a 3 year old tends to get in the way lol.

uxo [sign in to see picture]

So that's what cuckolding is!

Badger73 try swinging sites, there are always people looking for that kind of thing and i know on Fab Swingers (since im on it) people get verified so you know they are genuine and most are willing to accom or travel

Worth looking around on those kinds of sites. Either that or look up some local clubs, i've found most local places are usually like a B&B style so its more homely/relaxing and they cater for alsorts of activities, i found one literally up the road from me that i never knew about!

Hope you find someone soon and fun some serious fun!

xxx

hairyandshavedcouple [sign in to see picture]

We had a break while our kids were little but as soon as we were able to get help with overnight babysitting we would plan a night away at a hotel. We find it better going out and picking up a guy (or some times 2!) the best best . There is the thrill of the chase then. When we have arranged meeting guys through the web we found that they either didn't show up or it was a bit akward and there was too much expectation/ pressure.

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Tracey3x, registered and tried to read and reply to 81 messages LOL took just over 2 hours!

lol, yeah soz i forget to warn u about those . . . :P

xxx

Sent u a friend request on there btw

xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.