• Cuckolding!

jee [sign in to see picture]

Hi all! New here!

Has anyone here heard of cuckolding? What are everyone's opinions on it?

Basically, I would love to see my girlfriend have sex with another guy! Or for her to go out and do it, and then come back and tell me all the sexy details! Does anyone think this is wrong? My other half doesn't like the idea of it but I think we'd have some pretty steamy sex after!

Tisme [sign in to see picture]

Mixed opinions tbh. I really fancy the idea of my OH watching me with someone else, but then think that if he's happy for me to be in that position with another man, then he really doesn't care about me as much as he claims

Kohaku [sign in to see picture]

This is something my OH wants me to do, he wants to watch me have sex with another man. I however cant get my head around it

VixenVic [sign in to see picture]

Ive never done it, but it hughly turns me on thinking about it!

PS. After reading those comments above.. I am single, so its i think its different for me, if i was with someone im not sure how id feel.. As i am now, yes, it turns me on lol..

Tisme [sign in to see picture]

Tisme wrote:

Mixed opinions tbh. I really fancy the idea of my OH watching me with someone else, but then think that if he's happy for me to be in that position with another man, then he really doesn't care about me as much as he claims

In addition to this, I've mentioned it to my OH & his response was that if I really cared about him I wouldn't want to have sex with another man. Fair point me thinks

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Hello =) Lots of people think this is a great thing but as Ork has mentioned, most relationships cant suceed after something like this happens as humans alot of us prefer to be with one partner solely. Your partner has obviously expressed her feelings and im afraid to say that this may have to ramain a fantasy for you or maybe try a bit of role play with her.

Good luck

Xxx

jee [sign in to see picture]

Thanks all! It's good to get other people's thoughts on the matter!

I'd NEVER force her into anything so yes, I think it will remain a fantasy! Role play would be fun, however and probably the best route to take because I don't want to risk losing her!

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Depends on how jealous you are as a person and also how you view sex in a relationship. To me I view sex in a relationship as being pretty sacred between the couple and I would HATE to watch my OH have sex with someone else. Horses for courses though

Grimm [sign in to see picture]

Jee, it's fraught with danger.
    This is very much about your partner.
    In any aspect of life, expecting somebody else to do something you want them to knowing they are either reluctant or explicitly opposed is likely to cause problems.
    She may get doubts about you, try it and enjoy it more than she does with you.... Problem?

[suspended user]

suspended user

its something that will live with you as long as you are together

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

Cuckolding is very popular.

Usually cuckolding includes some D/s dynamics and stretches beyond wife/gf sharing and threesomes/voyeur.

Personally, not my thing but whatever floats your boat.

emlou80 [sign in to see picture]

Its our thing! ;-)

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

I do actually have a taste of this kind of thing,Would love to see my other half having sex with another person,Just so i could see how she would perform and see and hear her lovely expressions.

But it would never happen thats just a little thing in my head,Things could get messed up so quick if you allowed it to happen as a one of,If you are both into it then im sure it would be fun.

Theolain [sign in to see picture]

I have thought about this every now and again and thought it would be great... but at the same time I would be insanely jelous and it just would not work. Dont think the OH would be interested as well

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i guess it depends on how you view sex

if both you and your partner see sex as something that does not necassarily have to be emotional then it may be something to consider.

thought needs to be put into how it will work within your relationship as well. at the moment as your partner is not into it it's probably something you couldnt enjoy.

as for me i'd do it if a partner wanted me to. i don't view sex as an emotional thing in a relationship so i could do it .

Isa [sign in to see picture]

I've fantasied about this.. and I think early on in a relationship I would find it very hot to see my partner with someone else. However as the relationship got more loving and commited I think now I'd be insanly jelous if he was with anybody else now. Likewise I think now I might feel a bit wierd if he wanted me to have sex with someone else. I'd want him to be crazy jelous at seeing me with another man not turned on by it.

Super hot fantasy though

Cherry Divine [sign in to see picture]

Hi Jee,

I'm fairly new to the forums here too, I can see how this could be a real turn on, and also as others have mentioned a complete disaster...have you ever tried / considered filming a steamy session of your own, perhaps employing some role play, so you can watch your OH's beautiful body reacting to the way you touch her, in my opinion that would make for 2 lots of steamy sex

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

I love to watch and be watched but it takes a seriously special relationship to pull of that sort of dynamic not many relationships even come close

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Its something I have considered, but withouth my husband agreement it will only be a fantasy. I agree with others, can be risky.

If neither of you are jealous people then discuss it well before hand and know exactly what you are getting yourself into.

It might not be all its cracked up to be anyway.

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

have done it..enjoyable knowing my hubby is watching me have sex with another guy both find it a turn on,,( yes we do love swinging lifestyle) but its not for everybody

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.