• WHERE did you last masturbate?

Chesty100 [sign in to see picture]

GLADLY I cannee wait XX Think it is time for some new toys though but need to read the reviews first to decide...want another Gspot one as I am dying to squirt...I don’t know if all women are ‘capable’ of doing it? Hmmm lets see...I get drenched wet but no actually squirting like a fountain...maybe I am putting too much pressure on myself or just too excited at the fact I want to! Kind of hurts but I know this is meant to be a good sign- work through it (and the sensation of wanting to wee) and I am sure I will get there sooner or later- practise makes perfect xx

randubugger [sign in to see picture]

Chesty100 wrote:

GLADLY I cannee wait XX Think it is time for some new toys though but need to read the reviews first to decide...want another Gspot one as I am dying to squirt...I don’t know if all women are ‘capable’ of doing it? Hmmm lets see...I get drenched wet but no actually squirting like a fountain...maybe I am putting too much pressure on myself or just too excited at the fact I want to! Kind of hurts but I know this is meant to be a good sign- work through it (and the sensation of wanting to wee) and I am sure I will get there sooner or later- practise makes perfect xx

not all but it is possible to had my oh sort of do t before we took a while getting things in the right place pressure etc added u if wanna chat some time x

Chesty100 [sign in to see picture]

COOL..thanks...re: talking with anyone- I am up for a chat but my OH would not be happy if I was talking to others about anything sexual- his insecurities not mine- so I would have to say hi when I was free if that makes sense. (when he isnt around basically!)

He doesn’t even know I am on this forum- have bought toys which he knows about and is really happy. The way I see it is, just because I am talking about sexual things doesn’t mean I am going to sleep with that person- he just wouldn’t get it and I know he wouldn’t. Anyways thanks !
    randubugger [sign in to see picture]

Chesty100 wrote:

COOL..thanks...re: talking with anyone- I am up for a chat but my OH would not be happy if I was talking to others about anything sexual- his insecurities not mine- so I would have to say hi when I was free if that makes sense. (when he isnt around basically!)

He doesn’t even know I am on this forum- have bought toys which he knows about and is really happy. The way I see it is, just because I am talking about sexual things doesn’t mean I am going to sleep with that person- he just wouldn’t get it and I know he wouldn’t. Anyways thanks !

no worries anytime we arent a bad bunch really x

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

AnAccountant wrote:

in front of the full length mirror...mmmmm, made quite a mess ;)

Strange isn't it doing it infront of a mirror but its dam sexy.

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

In my bed on my own! I do like the idea of in the bath though, if my vibrator says waterproof - does this mean it's fine for the bath or just means that if you get juices on it it's fine! I really don't wanna brake it or electrocute myself haha

RishiTT [sign in to see picture]

nearly 2 weeks ago :-s lol

ceders [sign in to see picture]

on my sofa this morning before work

ruffnek [sign in to see picture]

2am this morning next to my wife

[suspended user]

suspended user

in the loo yesterday needed it

Highly_Insatiable [sign in to see picture]

about 15 mins ago in the shower

brunder [sign in to see picture]

About 20 minutes ago on my bed ;)

bouncingbecky [sign in to see picture]

yesterday morning in my boyfriends bed he was at work

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

This morning dowsntairs wearing my ladys kinky lingerie

Kamst [sign in to see picture]

1:30 this mornin

BigYin [sign in to see picture]

in my living room, just finished :)

Smoothballs82 [sign in to see picture]

in the kitchen watchin my mrs mowing the lawn lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

in the shower this morning

[suspended user]

suspended user

Chesty100

Chesty100 wrote:

wrote:

He doesn’tdfd even know I am on this forum- have bought toys which he knows about and is really happy. The way I see it is, just because I am talking about sexual things doesn’t mean I am going to sleep with that person- he just wouldn’t get it and I know he wouldn’t. Anyways thanks !

Hi Chesty,

I fully agree with you, you an open mind for OH to understand that.

I also like to build up the climx before I fire, with toys,lingerie photos and clips...;-)

Just did the minute I come in the hotel room ;-)

chickylicky [sign in to see picture]

Twice this morning and still horny. Won't see my bf til saturday and i can't wait!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.