• Is it me, or does this not fit?

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Well it's my birthday on Thursday, and I thought I'd treat myself to some gifts from LH as they had a 3 for £40 offer. So I ordered a Humdinger (the red clitoral vibe) a Release Pleasure Wand and a double-headed glass dildo. (See link below)

Lovehoney Double Header Orgasmic Glass Dildo 7 Inch&reviewpage=1

Although I used plenty of Liquid Silk Lube, this glass dildo would not fit in either hole! (I'm so embarressed right now) I tried the swirled end first in my pussy, then when that didn't work I tried the dotted end in my ass. I had plenty of foreplay, just me and my Tracey Cox Bullet vibe (see link) but the head just won't go in anywhere!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

I'm single and usually stick to clitoral vibrators, and have never used a dildo before. I'm also a virgin. I've never put anything in my pussy, so to speak. So is this the problem? Is my pussy just too small? I was really looking forward to it, and I feel as though I've let myself down. I'm now incredibly upset, frustrated and not aroused anymore, and mightn't be for a long time. I feel like such a failure. Has anyone else had this problem before?

Abots [sign in to see picture]

First of all, well done for trying out some new toys, I'm sure once you suceed you won't look back at all!

You aren't a failure at all, don't feel like that. If you have never really inserted anything in to your vagina then trying to insert a 4inch circumference toy isn't going to work for most people. I know you said you tried warming up with clitoral stimulation and lube, but perhaps try the Tracey Cox bullet first and see how that goes, it's only 2 inches and should be fine.

Once you've managed the bullet then perhaps go back and try the glass dildos and you should find it easier.

Don't feel put off or embarrased though, these things happen and it's what makes the forum so useful! Keep trying

MissBoo [sign in to see picture]

Don't feel embarrased! And don't get yourself worked up.

I think the reason you are having trouble is maybe due to the fact you are a virgin. You may have a low hymen, which is what I had and couldn't even insert a tampon without being in pain. As soon as I lost my virginity it was all ok. So maybe start with smaller toys and you're already doing the best thing and warming up..

Good luck :)

Thanks Abots and MissBoo - maybe I should start with smaller toys, any suggestions? I'll have a look around LH, but I really shouldn't be spending any more money lol! :)

MissBoo [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8586

Maybe try this. Not that much length to it and it's only £6.99! Bargain!

Abots [sign in to see picture]

Hi. Abots, I do own the lustfinger vibe and the BASIC starter bullet, but have only used the former internally. It just felt weird (have a look at my review via my profile). Maybe I just need to get used to it? I might be a little too tense as well, I should probably try using the glass dildo in the bath instead too, maybe that'll feel more right.

Miss Boo, that mini cock and balls looks really funny, but it could have other uses! ;) Lol I might invest in that when I get paid, and just continue trying with the lustfinger too even though it feels really weird. It's just a matter of time and patience I reckon. I'll tell you how I get on in a couple of weeks or so, after I go on holiday. It's going to be an interesting one! :)

I'm feeling a lot better now, thanks for boosting my morale! :) xx

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Hi. Abots, I do own the lustfinger vibe and the BASIC starter bullet, but have only used the former internally. It just felt weird (have a look at my review via my profile). Maybe I just need to get used to it? I might be a little too tense as well, I should probably try using the glass dildo in the bath instead too, maybe that'll feel more right.

Miss Boo, that mini cock and balls looks really funny, but it could have other uses! ;) Lol I might invest in that when I get paid, and just continue trying with the lustfinger too even though it feels really weird. It's just a matter of time and patience I reckon. I'll tell you how I get on in a couple of weeks or so, after I go on holiday. It's going to be an interesting one! :)

I'm feeling a lot better now, thanks for boosting my morale! :) xx

i wouldnt suggest trying it in the bath if your having problems, as the only way i can use toys in the bath is to lift myself out of the water and insert them as it actually hurts trying to insert things while in the bath as you have no lubercation.

i like the other ladies think its probably due to being a little tense and having never really inserted anything, take it slowly and really relax and use lots and lots of lube. i hight recomend liquid silk its one of the best lubes ive ever used.

best of luck

Dxx

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Um, have you tried a finger or two? Free, thin and friendly.

Oh thanks for warning me diamonds, I forgot about that! I won't try it in the bath then, thanks for pointing that out :) I've also just posted up my review of liquid silk, that's the one I tried to use :D (See my second paragraph, first thread comment from me) I'll have another go on holiday!

Hmm fingers you say? Strange as it sounds, I've never tried that rose hip. It's a good idea :)

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

I would struggle to take that dildo anally without first working up to it each time with something smaller. I definitely recommend starting with fingers or similar, with your own fingers you can feel yourself gradually relaxing and learning to control those muscles. Once you're used to that you should be fine with the dildo.

Even so, there are some days when it just won't work, probably because you're feeling tense and putting yourself under pressure. Don't despair, just relax and enjoy

Rob 516 [sign in to see picture]

I remeber my OH having a few issues to begin with, she found it hard to use a toy even after losing her virginity, The issue was she wasnt use to toys in the fact that she wasnt relaxed the same she was when we was together and can have a proper warm up. She just prefers someone to be there with her (she loves the feeling of being loved)

But by relaxing best you can starting small and working up will do you ok because maybe you are trying too hard because trying to hard to get something to go in can make you tense too much. (like postillionager said)

ChocolateMonster [sign in to see picture]

Hi there... I would recommend starting with another dildo and working towards this one you're having trouble with!

Glass dildo's don't have any softness or flexibility to them so I'd start with another toy first.... I'd recommend one of the smaller silicone rabbits available.

Don't give up. And DON'T feel bad about it.... you're a virgin and this is totally normal.

I hope you can enjoy your glass dildo soon!

Madame Kiki [sign in to see picture]

Don't feel like a failure! I have that problem too, don't worry. And I'm still a virgin as well, and not used to vaginal play so to speak.

But don't give up, these things take time I think. Lots of relaxation and time exploring your body before working yourself up to this. Trust me, it took me ages just to be able to take a normal bullet vibe. ^^;

Thanks guys, I'll start smaller and work my way up. Thanks for all your support :) I wish I could have been able to use it today though; it's my birthday. I might treat myself to LH's beginner's anal beads as they're on the Deal of the Day, and make the most of my 10% birthday discount :) Hehe, off to place an order!

Beads are brilliant, hope you have a lovely time with them and celebrating your birthday

Madame Kiki [sign in to see picture]

Thanks guys, I'll start smaller and work my way up. Thanks for all your support :) I wish I could have been able to use it today though; it's my birthday. I might treat myself to LH's beginner's anal beads as they're on the Deal of the Day, and make the most of my 10% birthday discount :) Hehe, off to place an order!

Those beads are brilliant. Trust me. ;)

Madame Kiki wrote:

Those beads are brilliant. Trust me. ;)

I'll second that!

Well, I got some beads, but fell asleep over my laptop so missed the DOD, I was so gutted! I've bought the Thai Anal beads instead, you know the blue ones, and they've arrived. I've not yet tried them as I haven't had the chance, but the other day I was trying out the Picobong silicone rabbit vibrator to leave a review as I'd been sent it to test it, and guess what!?

I managed to take it vaginally! I was so happy, and also managed to acheive my first non-clitoral orgasm! I'm pretty sure it was a g-spot one, but never having found my g-spot before I'm not 100% sure if it was the g-spot or if it was simply the thrill of having something inside me that vibrated! I feel so proud yet so deliriously giggly because I'm getting happy about it, five months ago I didn't even own any sex toys and didn't think about it, but now I'm a completely new person! Sorry for rambling, I'm just so pleased with myself! :) Thanks for all your backup and responses guys, you've really inspired me! xxxx

That's wonderful news, I'm glad you're enjoying your birthday. The fun has only just begun; take care and enjoy!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.