• Spanking

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Yea it is amazing. I'm kinda keen on another one tonight.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I love being hand spanked, better still with a good heavy flogger; never tried a paddle though.

The crop did have another good work out with my bum again last night.

I'm going to be getting a spanking tonight with the Fifty shades darker riding crop whie I'm blindfolded and restrained. I'm looking forward to the evening events.

Lari42 [sign in to see picture]

We have tried that almost by chance during sex, and my girlfriend really loved it!

I found it hard to believe, but I can see that she actually enjoys it when we do that.

It's not an everyday thing, but sometimes a little spanking really spices things up :)

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

You lucky people! Being spanked. I wish. I have a few spankers and floggers from LH and i do leave them out when we play. But however my wife doesn't tend to use them. I guess this is still new territory for her. She's probably unsure. I'm about to order a less intimidating tawse style spanker which is quite short and a bit floppy. Maybe that will encourage her to try it. She has at times pinched my butt hard which I really liked.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Stevie, hetro sub curious male wrote:

You lucky people! Being spanked. I wish. I have a few spankers and floggers from LH and i do leave them out when we play. But however my wife doesn't tend to use them. I guess this is still new territory for her. She's probably unsure. I'm about to order a less intimidating tawse style spanker which is quite short and a bit floppy. Maybe that will encourage her to try it. She has at times pinched my butt hard which I really liked.

Maybe you could try making spanking a bit more fun and playful. I introduced it to my OH through us having a paddle or a slapper each, and we chased eachother round the house trying to spank the other person without them getting you. It was a great introduction, and he is now much more confident to spank and tease me. The fun takes the pressure out of the situation.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise that's a great idea! Having myself a little chuckle at that 😂

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Great idea lol

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Great idea lol

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

Fun Louise that's a great idea! Having myself a little chuckle at that 😂

Throbinhood wrote:

Great idea lol

When you know what you want you just have to find the right way to introduce it to your OH. And yest it was/is great fun.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

😂 Fun Louise that is FANTASTIC! Honestly its both hilarious and extremely clever. I imagine it would be super fun too. I thin we with arm ourselves with the paddle and flogger on our next evening together. Brilliant!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I had a chuckle at that too 😁 I just know I'd end up being the spankee not the spanker as I'm not quick enough (not that I'm complaining 😉)

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Stevie, hetro sub curious male wrote:

Maybe you could try making spanking a bit more fun and playful. I introduced it to my OH through us having a paddle or a slapper each, and we chased eachother round the house trying to spank the other person without them getting you. It was a great introduction, and he is now much more confident to spank and tease me. The fun takes the pressure out of the situation.

Sounds fun.. :)
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a (less creepy & pervy) Benny Hill sketch

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Just had to add I am STILL giggling at this. It has really kept me smiling all day.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.