• Spanking

sanasca [sign in to see picture]

Hey, for me being in this situation of having been in an abusive relationship and starting to like a bit of spanking with my current partner.

For me I trust my partner compleatly, we have spoken about everything and we have clear boundries for what we would like to try and how far we are willing to go. When trying anything like this we have a safe word and know if either partner becomes uncomfortable play stops immediatly. We also give each other continious feedback about what we are doing and what we like/ don't like and also instructions such as if we want to try it a bit harder ect.

On a very personal level it is about control, I know I have control over the situation which I never had in my pervious relationship. It is also a way of recaliming the action, with my X sex was all about him and solely for his pleasure, now my partner and I are exploring sensations and experiences and reclaiming them for ourselves and making them something we enjoy once again.

With the spanking in particular, it is a physical thing that requires lots of trust. As we explore and try new things with each other it kind of replaces the negative memories or what has happened before with something much more positive and pleasurable.

I hope that makes sence.

Straw [sign in to see picture]

Unless you are really into it (in which case the thought of it will get you worked up) I've found it never really works as foreplay, at least not early foreplay. During sex most people seem to like it, and after a bit of foreplay it depends on the person.

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

Spanking is one of those things you either like or don't.

I find it is great used in the punishment context.

BUT, if you do like to carry this practice out bear in mind that you should spend time carressing and stroking the area to get the blood flowing and to make the event more enjoyable.

Only smake your OH in the correct area (not too high or low of the buttocks) and never in the centre (where the Coccyx bone is).

If done correctly, the feeling and tingles that are rippled through to your genital area can be amazing.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I love it and I think I always have even as a child (obviously not in a sexual nature then) but more as it was done to me out of love. Hubby has always given me a playful smack (again out of love). When all the fsog came to my attention it struck a chord with me and now we have developed a Dom/sub relationship and I have never felt more loved 😊

Tracey & Paul [sign in to see picture]

We love spanking and being spanked as part of our love making sessions. Not every time, but often enough to warrant having 2 paddles.
    We both enjoy spanking and being spanked. I lose count of the number of times I have had bruised bum cheeks, but the stinging pain sensation makes me orgasm, so a few bruises and sitting slowly for a couple of days after just extends the Passion.
    Xx

MrandMrs.Anonymous [sign in to see picture]

Mrs A - Paddles and Floggers are my weapon of choice for being spanked by the A. We are only just beginners at this but already seen a slow kinky progression. ;)

MrandMrs.Anonymous [sign in to see picture]

*Spanked by Mr A*

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

Yes I have just started to enjoy spanking, it works if I am in a naughty mood and he doesn't do it too hard. Definately getting more broad minded and growing old disgracefully.

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

I love to spank my OH and she is waiting for me to play sub to return the compliment.

Cant wait

In prime Horny woman [sign in to see picture]

Omg I love being spanked! Love the feeling of being spanked while having sex. Love my hair being pulled too. It's amazing how is doesn't hurt.....it's pure pleasure

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I like being spanked with a paddle or flogger but not a hand. I was abused as a child and the hand thing is just not right for me. I'm perfectly happy being restrained and spanked with a paddle, in fact I instigate it most of the time.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

My first riding crop is being delivered today.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Ooh you'll enjoy playing with that bondagegod! 😍

I love being spanked! Ooh those tingly shivers that go right through my body 😍😍 a belt is my favourite, but I daresay I would enjoy all but one thing - a wooden spoon - as that's what my father used to threaten me with as a child. He didn't believe in hurting his own hand when smacking me.

Moztech [sign in to see picture]

We've experimented with a FSOG paddle which was arousing but hard to know when to stop. No bruises shown after.. How many strokes do you typically use and is a sharper (cane type) implement better than a paddle?

Yea I am looking forward to it to the crop violet wolf. Normally it is my wife that likes being spanked but over the last month it changed and we swapped roles and she is the one doing the spanking. She quite looking forward to today delivery.

Mix tech I find the FSOG paddle does leave good red marks but they do fade, we've been using the FSOG ruler that does leave lasting marks. I'll have to see how much the paddle leaves marks on me.

SexyFloof [sign in to see picture]

I love love LOVE being spanked omg. Never knew I'd like it so much until my boyfriend did it playfully one day. He's very submissive but adores spanking me, especially when we're out and about in public and no one can see us - he's really dirty but I love it :s

He once came to visit me and brought his leather driving gloves with him - he put them on, bent me over his knee and spanked me sore. I was in absolute bliss! Love it so so much... and he enjoys being spanked too! We both do, it's such a turn on we both share ;)

[suspended user]

suspended user

I love being spanked by my boyfriend when he is on top yum x

PlayToyForAll [sign in to see picture]

I adore being spanked during sex. I think the more sexually hightened you are the better it is. I find that if a partner just goes straight into spanking without foreplay etc its less enjoyable but when spanking begins the more sexually hightened I am I can take a harder spanking and enjoy it more :-)

I've had my first real hard spanking tonight with the crop and fair to say I've got a very red bum. Did really like being spanked quite hard.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Amazing isn't it 😍 Well done for completing round one haha, only gets better from here! 😁

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.