• Can anybody help find the product for me?

    Sarebear [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 22
    • Joined: 30 Apr 2010

    Hey Guys the product I am looking for is a lacey stretchy tube , it features 2 girls posing inside of it , i remember lovehoney used to sell this , but i can no longer find it , i was wondering if someone knows about it and can help me locate it , thanks guys

    Abots [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 182
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2011
    Strange Days [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 257
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2009

    You can get tubular cotton type material, which is sold for polishing cars. Probably this stuff (but don't shoot me if its not..):


    A person can fit inside - and can stretch it in all directions, make a dress of it, all sorts of things.

    Works very well in photographs.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.